How are you doing in your career?

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
20170206_200346.jpg
20170206_200410.jpg
This game just delivered me an unbelievable experience. Won a state shield match with about 20 overs to go, the line up falling like flies around me and me hitting the winning runs. it was unbelievably satisfying.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
first year clubbing it, opening, can't get any higher than a 30 after about 7 games.

crap, basically. I'm bloody brilliant at hitting the ball straight to a fielder on the off side though, I'm finding them with unerring accuracy both on the ground and in the air.

D

Deleted member 46200

first year clubbing it, opening, can't get any higher than a 30 after about 7 games.

crap, basically. I'm bloody brilliant at hitting the ball straight to a fielder on the off side though, I'm finding them with unerring accuracy both on the ground and in the air.
You should cut down on the night clubs and get to the nets, I prefer a night on the Hahn with the girls a night before a match. However, I share the same with you I'm very good at picking out the fielders guess this means we have to get in the practice nets and get things right.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

are u using the R1 for precision shots at all?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
managed to get to 36, got caught going for a pull shot (pretty much the only way I score boundaries) and then the game crashed my entire machine and my save's now corrupted.

brilliant.

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
An absolute shocker of a List A debut

Mate, some of those field settings were terrible. What are you doing bowling at the death with a slip, gully and leg gully? I think the four off the last ball is a bug, because with those field settings you should be getting hit for four more regularly ;).

Unlucky with the caught behind off the ball you left. I did the same, except somehow I timed it well and it ended up going for six.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Mate, some of those field settings were terrible. What are you doing bowling at the death with a slip, gully and leg gully? I think the four off the last ball is a bug, because with those field settings you should be getting hit for four more regularly ;).

Unlucky with the caught behind off the ball you left. I did the same, except somehow I timed it well and it ended up going for six.
Yeah, the field settings are more laziness than anything. I've started to change them next episode onwards.

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
My career player is in his 4th year and I've just received an objective to score 9,050 runs. I scored just over 1,000 runs last year across all formats, which included first class, List A, and three T20 comps around the world, so I think this one might take me a while!

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
My career player is in his 4th year and I've just received an objective to score 9,050 runs. I scored just over 1,000 runs last year across all formats, which included first class, List A, and three T20 comps around the world, so I think this one might take me a while!

You'll get 3 or 4 levels out of it which is nice.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
Quite a few 30's but still haven't got to 40. I'm finding it so difficult to score runs in this game so far, I even put all the batting settings to idiot difficulty and I still end up doing something inexplicably stupid like getting caught off an inside edge.

It's really frustrating.

DemonicHuntsman

Club Captain
Quite a few 30's but still haven't got to 40. I'm finding it so difficult to score runs in this game so far, I even put all the batting settings to idiot difficulty and I still end up doing something inexplicably stupid like getting caught off an inside edge.

It's really frustrating.

It's because your player starts out trash. I started same as you now look a few posts up, that century I scored is my 3rd because I have ugraded stats over a few seasons.

montoya003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have made it to the national team for Sri Lanka and have been playing some t20 games but I notice everytime I go out to bat my stats don't actually change. Is this a bug that has been reported? there should be international stats just like they had in DBC14 - when I came out to bat it said I had played 54 t20 games which is true but after 5 international t20 games it is still showing I have played 54 t20 games :( - if anyone knows how this can be fixed that would be great

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
22yrs old - playing 2nd season for NSW and sydney 6er

footwork 70 - the others 60ish

driving 90 - others 65ish

Notched up 3 centuries on 1st class, just this season. finally starting to find runs, now all my stats are over 60.
struggling in the limited overs due to the AI fielding being more defensive (less gaps)
one of the greatest small things in the this game is the extra skill pts you get playing in the big bash and higher level competitions. you feel rewarded for once.

Users who are viewing this thread