NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
19 runs of last 4 :facepalm fearsome tweak you Yuvraj!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That idiot Yuvraj sucked every inch of the momentum that India could have possibly had. If you are struggling, you atleast give strike to the guy at the other end who is batting brilliantly. By the time Dhoni came in, SL were cock-a-hoop and even Kulasekara looked like the world's best death bowler (his 3rd over was ransacked by Kohli, and that told you how pressure can make a player look completely different within minutes)

I am not backing India at all here. Would be surprised if they pull this off. SL all set to give Sanga and Mahela a royal sendoff.

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This is terrible shitty captaincy. It SHOULD have been Raina out there after Yuvraj's dismissal. I don't even remember the no. of balls Kohli got in the last 3 overs. Enough reasons to take out Yuvraj now. Barring that one match against Australia he's neen completely dodgy with his footwork. Is he even seeing the ball. Would have been a hell lot of difference had the in form Raina came into bat at no. 4. Terrible terrible.

That said, full credits to Malinga and co. :thumbs

But I still want to pile on more shit about Yuvraj and Dhoni:mad

----------

Kohli's knock does look wasted now. And it is not too early to say that

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Yuvraj struggled last game too. I would have definitely sent in Raina after the wicket of Rohit Sharma. Even Dhoni would have been a better option.

This should be the end of Yuvraj Singh. And if India loses this final, I would take this game as the final seal to his career. He has done enough for India and will go down as one of our best ever batters in the shorter formats. Its now time to move on.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Yuvraj spoil the party so far... he just looking for surviving... I never dream this day... I never thought Yuvraj this bad in important match... I am seeing last international match of Yuvraj... if India lose today (I hope not) Yuvraj will be the Villain for Indian Cricket Fans...

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
We are not done yet, are we? Come on Dhoni and team must have planned of defending low total.

grkrama

National Board President
what was really bad of yuvraj was he was trying to play for himself in such an important match instead of going for it even i f he had got out im pretty sure many would have supported him for the next t20 match.

This was so pathetic and selfish.

the only team that will score so low with so many wickets and a terrific striker with 50+ in the middle

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very good death bowling by Sri Lanka: not much for hitting there...

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Terrible yuvraj 11 runs from 21 balls :mad but still I believe india has a chance because last season west indies scored low total and won the match and in that match Samuel scored 77 and same kohli here as well :D

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pathetic batting from Yuvraj and mindless captaincy from Dhoni end India's hope of winning it, 135 is way too low to defend. I was a big fan of Yuvraj till he played the first ball of this match. Now after 19 or 20 balls i am the biggest Yuvraj critic. Yuvi, you have been a wonderful player and we love you for what you have done but its high time you retire. Good bye Yuvraj and yes here and there one or two dubious decisions from MS continues to be a pain in the neck. He lost the IPLs for CSK because of that and now the T20 WC. No hope, farewell Sanga and Mahela. Hope you guys have a good bat and play some classic strokes to entertain cricket lovers, we have just come out of a rather ordinary batting performance from India, though Virat made 76, he was struggling all way.

grkrama

National Board President
it was his attitude of playing for himself in such an important match and situation for the team that sucked big time, i would have supported yuvi even if had got a duck of first ball wholeheartedly but after to day he will lose some fans.

And what is the use of having so many hitters if they dont even get a chance to bat despite such a low score, it should have been slog time from 16th over, just cant get over this.

Last edited:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looked like India were on the board for something between 145-160. But thank you Yuvraj for helping out Sri Lanka. :)

I am rooting for Sri Lanka just because I want Sangakkara and Mahela to have the best send off, unlike the one Murali got in the 2011 World Cup. They deserve it, after all they are the backbone of the Sri Lankan team.

Back to the match, the pitch didn't look too bad, but I am still 5000 miles away watching the game on my TV. Have to say though, what can Kohli not do? If he wasn't starved of the strike; I was expecting him to get to a solid century.

Malinga will be a happy bunny because of Yuvi; some of him captaincy decisions were just down-right poor.

Hope they don't choke when chasing.

----------

Terrible yuvraj 11 runs from 21 balls :mad but still I believe india has a chance because last season west indies scored low total and won the match and in that match Samuel scored 77 and same kohli here as well :D

But that pitch was abysmal and the match was held in Sri Lanka. Hopefully Sri Lanka can chase it down this time.

Users who are viewing this thread