India in Sri Lanka

Niru85

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think we will not see any play whatsoever in this series as rain is forecast for next 10 days. I hope i m wrong

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Niru85 said:
i think we will not see any play whatsoever in this series as rain is forecast for next 10 days. I hope i m wrong
That would be tragic. This is the last cricket I can watch before returning to the States. :(

Thurya

Club Cricketer
Niru85 said:

Local Met. Dep. said showers will end tomorrow or day after.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
international weather reports state otherwise. its going to rain for the next few days, except sat.

You really can't trust the weather, but i do really hope we get to see the next two matches happenning.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Why can't they play this series in India?I hope Sri Lanka won't mind after their last tour.:p

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
soo the matchs scheduled to start at 11am IST....as cricinfo says...i hope there are no more delays

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Weather.com claims 60% chance of rain today. Hopefully we'll get the other 40% for once. Just like hopefully they'll stop showing golf on the TV one day.

Back to square 0. :(

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

from cricinfo..
10:00 local time - Yesterday's torrential shower which instigated the abandoning of play did last for quite a long time and today morning the ground was hit by few passing showers. Surprisingly the outfield is in a pretty good shape and the groundstaff are confident that the ground will be fit for play in an hour, provided there is no further downpour. There is always that threat...

At the moment the Sinhalese Sports Club is bathed in sunshine but things can change very quickly in these parts of the world when it comes to the weather. The forecast is for rains in the afternoon. Any delay today will affect the number of overs to be bowled in the day. Already we are looking at a shortened game and further delays will be catastrophic.

10:19 local time - The return of the tormentor... In just a matter of 10 minutes the condtions turned upside down, from bright and sunny to dark and cloudly in a blink of an eye. It's pelting down at the moment and it's looking all too familiar... As they say - The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.

AAAAHhhhh thats sooo annoying....lol i hope it stops n they can get on with the game

Users who are viewing this thread