India in Sri Lanka

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
Well, the day is abandoned. But the way its looking, the match will be abandoned, too.
It's so frustrating now.But our players will be more frustrated bcoz they worked hard before this series.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, I cannot even begin to imagine the frustration of the players. As a spectator this puts me in a bad mood every morning--imagine how the players must feel. :p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
sohummisra said:
You can't put a team on standby like that unless it's a crappy minnow team like Kenya or something. International calendars aren't settled at the flick of your fingers.

I know the thing about international calendars.
But i believe NZ is not having any international commitments neither is Australia.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Thurya

Club Cricketer
I think no cricket will be played in upcoming week as showers turned into thunder showers.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
iceman_waugh said:
I know the thing about international calendars.
But i believe NZ is not having any international commitments neither is Australia.
That is not my point. You can't just call up New Zealand and Australia and ask them to come into Sri Lanka since South Africa may be leaving. Especially not since South Africa left due to security concerns. And especially not since this is a high profile series.

A lot of preparation goes into any tour, as you would be able to see from India's 10-15 day preparation camp which now goes to waste. :) Also, you can't just pull out the players early from their break and tell them to assemble for a tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread