Venue TBC

Sun 28 2nd ODI - West Indies v India
Venue TBC

July
Fri 3 3rd ODI - West Indies v India
Venue TBC

Sun 5 4th ODI - West Indies v India
Venue TBC

We all can enjoy this series because this series will held when will our summer vacations:happy

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tests will be there,normally when a team is on tour,there are min 3 ODI to max 5 ODI's and 2 or 3 test matches.

Last edited:

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Well i won't be able to enjoy it. I would in 10th i.e. Board class and will be tired of extra study etc. But it will be a gun.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
India is doing well in Home Anxious to see this series. Hope we have some more new faces for the Indian Side.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nope the BCCI (ICB) have gone one better and now provided no tests!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I think its good for India atleast some matches are now reduced;) and players can get proper rest
The players are getting rest till March--that's more than most employed people get! With the IPL, there will not be too much time left for international matches.

I hope this is just outdated information and that when the series gets closer a proper itinerary is announced with 4 Test matches.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With West Indies in its current situation, I dont see too much interest in this series. Even though India will play in West Indies, we will be expected to win comfortably. The pitches in West Indies are just not the same fearsome pitches of the yesteryears. They have slowed down considerably.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
The players are getting rest till March--that's more than most employed people get! With the IPL, there will not be too much time left for international matches.

I hope this is just outdated information and that when the series gets closer a proper itinerary is announced with 4 Test matches.

No I took a look for myself on cricinfo and it does only seem to be an ODI series. S

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
No I took a look for myself on cricinfo and it does only seem to be an ODI series. S
Umm.... Cricinfo sometimes lists fixtures which are not completely confirmed. There is probably still a fair amount of legalese to be completed before the series goes ahead, and I hope (wishfully) that there will be Test matches, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread