India tour of Zimbabwe - June 2016

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes... Rahul did it. First Indian to score a century in debut.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I didn't watched the match. Seen scorecard. Well played Rahul he is likely going replace the flat track bully of india. Bye bye dhawan .

Didn't expected Nair as opener. Pandey can do well at the top i think.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
India is bowling first. No changes. Hope the others get a chance in the next match atleast.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another easy win here :| We should bat first in the next game if possible

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yes. Also MSD hinted that there will be changes for the next game. I would want to see Fazal open the batting. Nair should play even though he was pretty bad in last two matches. We can rest either Rayudu or Rahul. Bumrah should be rested too as he plays for our main team. Jayant Yadav or Unadkat should come in.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes. Also MSD hinted that there will be changes for the next game. I would want to see Fazal open the batting. Nair should play even though he was pretty bad in last two matches. We can rest either Rayudu or Rahul. Bumrah should be rested too as he plays for our main team. Jayant Yadav or Unadkat should come in.

Karun Nair is good, regardless. I don't get the point of Rayudu/Unadkat. I'd definitely look to groom Manish Pandey @ 4.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Nair suits for one down. He is not an opening batsman. But at the moment he won't get that position in the main team. And I would love to see Pandey at #4 or #5. As Rahane comes down at #4, Pandey should be given chance for Raina's position at #5 as Raina's form is not that good presently. Pandey is a good player for #4, but Rahane is there. And it's high time. Dhawan should be dropped. We can give that slot to Rahul or Rahane.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Why can't MSD make more changes ? Bumrah and Rayudu could have been rested instead of dropping Nair.

EDIT-

Wow. 104-3 to 104-7. 4 balls, 4 wickets.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Yet another great bowling performance. Faiz impressed on debut, hope he gets more chances.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yeh I saw Faiz bat for the first time today and he looked very elegant. Especially one of the straight drive that he played without any follow-through was just amazing to watch.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Time has come for Shikhar Dhawan to say good bye. I personally think that KL Rahul is ready to take up the opening slot. He has proved himself by playing very well in T20 and ODI formats. I'm sure he will continue his terrific form in T20 series against Zimbabwe. His place in the test format is almost confirmed and he gonna open the innings with Murali Vijay followed by Cheteshwar Pujara.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How dare you say that? The Zim team isnt too strong but comparing us with your u19s is an isult ! Should I remind you of the World Cup last year? Where if Masakadza hadnt dropped a sitter off Raina we would have smashed you?

His words were actually true. Zimbabwe did play badly. There was no competition. Last time around they were much better.

flake

County Cricketer
Its the admins fault. You would be shocked with what they do behind the scenes. Trust me, I know. BCCI may have corruption but it is nothing like ZC. They have killed our beautiful country and the hope of young children who aspire to play the sport. God will deal with them.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So 5 players are making their T20I debut today for India:
KL Rahul
Jaydev Unadkat
Rishi Dhawan
Yuzvendra Chahal
Mandeep Singh

Hope all perform well and get a chance in senior Indian team too.

Users who are viewing this thread