[Indian Cricket Career] If you would like to help

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Zorax,

I think eighteen's fine, we can add in a few later on.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
That's good :) I'll see how many I can dig up for the Kenyans...
Got a full squad. Shouldn't be long till I am done...

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
UAE done. Managed to get 20 players after all:

Attachments

• UAE.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 162

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The UAE team looks pretty good. However, I think I may have weakened the Zim team a bit too much. How would you say Zim Ban and UAE compare to each other in real life. It currently seems like Ban > UAE > Zim in the game (after adjusting the ratings a bit). Do you think the order should be different (eg Ban > Zim > UAE or something else?)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
One interesting thing in cricket is that the minnow teams are even when they pla against big teams...it is only when they face each other that there is a difference.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Yeah. Zimbabwe are actually better than Bangladesh when in a series against them. I would put it something like: Zimbabwe > Bangladesh > UAE

666 Posts! :p:D

Last edited:

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
pal said:
Any help would be appreciated, but in the beginning, we're mainly hoping for contributions in the form of club logos, names, data research, game scenarios etc.

Please post your designs for the logos here.

If you would like to provide ratings for players from an international test-playing team of your choice, just volunteer and we will pm you with the range for the ratings, what attributes (front foot, back foot, pace, spin, stamina), etc.

Specific jobs will be posted here soon, so please check.

Data

Completed
England - Evertonfan
Pakistan - GrayNicolls
Australia - Sohummisra
India - Sohummisra
West Indies - Sohummisra
South Africa - GrayNicolls
Sri Lanka - Pal
Zimbabwe - ZoraxDoom
Bangladesh - ZoraxDoom
New Zealand - Pal
UAE - ZoraxDoom

Still Left
Kenya
Minnows
Canada
USA
Namibia
Please post if you would like to do any other minnows not on the list.

Pal Im back!!
after an extreamly busy first couple of weeks of school, i think that i am officially back! PM me or something!
:happy

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bangla>Zimbabwe>UAE
By not much though. Very little actually. If there was a tri-series, either one of them could win, although Bangla would be the favourites.

pal

International Coach
Bangladesh looked better in the Champions Trophy and they did thrash Zimbabwe in the last match. With their current players, I think Zimbabwe is probably little better than UAE (no offense, Zorax :p).

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Well Bangladesh's spinners are brilliant by any standards, their pacers are good too. Their inconsistancy with the bat is their downfall.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
UAE did put up a stern fight against Sri Lanka 'A', and were better than Netherlands and Ireland in the Abu Dhabi series. Although Netherlands and Ireland sent their 'A' teams, they were rather comprehensively thrashed whenever UAE met up with one of them.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I think Zimbabwe would beat Bangladesh in a 5 match series. Zimbabwe appear to be better against Bangladesh in 5 match series than in major tournaments.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Not really. Bangla were off form, has they hadn't played in a while. They still are the better side, the current Zimbabwe team is very patchy and erratic with their performances.

Users who are viewing this thread