International and domestic kit checklist

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I'd put a list together but I know flake is online quite often so it shouldn't be too bad. Just want to know what I can download come release day!

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe all English county kits are @Munkeymomo, same academy name I think

Aye I'm going to try and finish the last few players tomorrow and upload. Have been doing the Afghani, UAE, Netherlands and PNG kits today.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Brilliant, now just the wait for the internationals!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
For console users the creators are only shown by a user id. Is there a way for the creators to know what their id is so we can be sure we are downloading the correct teams?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For console users the creators are only shown by a user id. Is there a way for the creators to know what their id is so we can be sure we are downloading the correct teams?
Again from Twistie's channel, the only way is to see by ratings given!

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Will have the Bangladesh domestic teams(FC) out by the 25th. Been making players and popluating teams. Kits are done, just waiting on some help on the logos.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Right, thanks to Munkeymomo's handiwork I've now got Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Scotland and UAE up on the Academy with kits, bats, logos and most with a user created home ground.

Thanks to @Munkeymomo as always for the graphics, @Llewelynf for 95% of the bats, @maddawg1136 for Sharjah and the Afghan ground and I think @waraa for Sabina Park which I used as the PNG home ground.

Also, I redid one of the bats on the Academy, the CA Plus 12000. It's not great I know but I wanted some more Asian bats for the associates. The original was locked so I couldn't amend it, hence I had to redo it completely (don't know who to credit for the original, sorry). Thanks (again) to Llewelyn who kindly allowed me to use his bat skin as a starting point!

Untitled.jpg

Original Creator - Munkeymomo
Uploaded by - Karolkarol

Go have a look and tell us what you think of the teams.

Users who are viewing this thread