International and domestic kit checklist

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right, thanks to Munkeymomo's handiwork I've now got Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Papua New Guinea, Scotland and UAE up on the Academy with kits, bats, logos and most with a user created home ground.

Thanks to @Munkeymomo as always for the graphics, @Llewelynf for 95% of the bats, @maddawg1136 for Sharjah and the Afghan ground and I think @waraa for Sabina Park which I used as the PNG home ground.

Also, I redid one of the bats on the Academy, the CA Plus 12000. It's not great I know but I wanted some more Asian bats for the associates. The original was locked so I couldn't amend it, hence I had to redo it completely (don't know who to credit for the original, sorry). Thanks (again) to Llewelyn who kindly allowed me to use his bat skin as a starting point!

View attachment 177866

Original Creator - Munkeymomo
Uploaded by - Karolkarol

Go have a look and tell us what you think of the teams.

Awesome work buddy. I'll remove my teams from the servers now.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I'm trying to find out how many national teams (Test+ODI+T20) and their domestic leagues are finished so far that will be in the career mode. I'm sure we can start our career mode in a realistic manner as soon as all the teams/leagues below are done. If anyone can confirm this please. The crossed ones are finished.

- Afghanistan
- Australia (4 Days, 50 Over, Big Bash)
- Bangladesh (4 Days, 50 Over, BPL)
- England (4 Days, 50 Over, T20)
- Hong Kong
- India (4 Days, 50 Over, IPL)
- Ireland
- Netherlands
- New Zealand (4 Days, 50 Over, T20)
- Nepal
- Oman
- Papaua New Guinea
- Pakistan (4 Days, 50 Over, PSL)
- Scotland
- South Africa (4 Days, 50 Over, T20)
- Sri Lanka (4 Days, 50 Over, T20)
- United Arab Emirates
- West Indies (4 Days, 50 Over, CPL)
- Zimbabwe (4 Days, 50 Over, T20)

Last edited:

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right everybody. I am very happy to confirm that all the English county teams are finally uploaded and finalized including some fantastic stadia from @BRAB, @bravesirrobin, @thewhiterose. Including bats from @Llewelynf of course.

@Markkkkk / @karolkarol can you add the county sides to the completed list? Thanks.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Zimbabwe has been completed by myself, just waiting for @Llewelynf to add the kits and that's another international Top 10 team in !
That's great! Do you know how many International Top 10 teams are completed so far?

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Right everybody. I am very happy to confirm that all the English county teams are finally uploaded and finalized including some fantastic stadia from @BRAB, @bravesirrobin, @thewhiterose. Including bats from @Llewelynf of course.

Almost flawless work...you seem to have accidentally based Essex at Cheltenham rather than Chelmsford! Also Hamza Ali is in the Hampshire roster, which I know BA did, but seeing as he died earlier this year doesn't seem appropriate.

Other than that, your work, and others, is a master piece!

Users who are viewing this thread