January 12th - 1st T20i England vs Australia @ Adelaide

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bell to open in the ODIs?? Could get England off to some very quick starts

----------

What does Healy mean Lee without raw pace can be flat, isn't 145ks quick enough?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This is more like how we should have batted in the opening 6 overs and we could have taken a tip or two from how the English bowlers opened as well.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Bell to open in the ODIs?? Could get England off to some very quick starts

----------

What does Healy mean Lee without raw pace can be flat, isn't 145ks quick enough?

I do remember back in the day, Lee used to reach 151-152k's an hour. So he has lost a good 5k's over the last couple of years.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Bell has become Sehwag now, Tait is looking tired already :eek:

Don't ever compare Bell to that flat track bully. Bell is one of the most wonderful players in test cricket on the eye, Sehwag just stands there and throws his bat on a pitch that offers nothing to bowlers.

ferg512

International Coach
Don't ever compare Bell to that flat track bully. Bell is one of the most wonderful players in test cricket on the eye, Sehwag just stands there and throws his bat on a pitch that offers nothing to bowlers.

I could not agree more, Australia are still in this they should just bowl Hussey, Smith and O'Keefe, spinners always slow things down in this format.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Collingwood leaves! Whoa what a leave!

----------

Bowlers like Johnson and Nannes make a real case for having a quick left armer in your team. While left handers tend to be built to face right arm bowlers, right hand bats aren't exactly cultured to face the opposite and it's a good way to keep them honest in a game where you need to be doing more than just chopping the ball to third man.

----------

Ten overs in, England one run and two wickets behind.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I told, Morgan is most dangerous :mad need to get him out asap

Users who are viewing this thread