Jumpers, short sleeves, vests, etc. in Cricket Academy

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jumpers, short sleeves, vests, etc. in the game are automatically selected as the weather changes, of course the Cricket Academy doesn't have weather so the default is always used.

I will try to put a weather selection in the share menu for the next Update of the Cricket Academy to enable these shots.

Last edited:

ricky87

Club Captain
Wow that is quite awesome! A manual option for individual players would also be nice :)

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Amazing Ross, i bet you here that all the time mate but these kind of things in a cricket game are well a dream in the past and i thought in the future.p.s So if it's cold like in the uk then jumper,vests and a hot place like india would have short sleeves. I say again great job.:cheers

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not surprising. After everything else I couldn't have expected any less from your team.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Jumpers, short sleeves, vests, etc. in the game are automatically selected as the weather changes, of course the Cricket Academy doesn't have weather so the default is always used.

I will try to put a weather selection in the share menu for the next Update of the Cricket Academy to enable these shots.

Changes per match or per day or per session?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Any time there is a break in play, session, rain, etc..

Great news Ross, do we have weather forecast though the day so we can get a jump on the weather. Say in a test match with 30 overs left in the day and rain coming soon we can defend and leave the ball more to try to save wickets till rain arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread