Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's no one in the waiting list after you.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Right guys and gals, I've added a poll here.
The question is should we host a Planet Cricket Mafia Championship Series (say for argument sake four games) would you like to play as yourself or anonymously?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Right guys and gals, I've added a poll here.
The question is should we host a Planet Cricket Mafia Championship Series (say for argument sake four games) would you like to play as yourself or anonymously?
:yes

Looking to host a game. Can anyone tell me the waiting list?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interested in co-modding (more like shadow modding) in the next game that I won't be a part of.

D

Deleted member 46200

Question, is there any graphic statements of violence meaning does anyone get shot or stabbed?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Question, is there any graphic statements of violence meaning does anyone get shot or stabbed?

Not overly. The term for someone killed off through the day is 'Lynched', killed can either be shot or stabbed.

Usually the game mod will post a line or two something along the lines of

'Why he was out at 2am was unknown to anyone, while walking he was approached by 2 burly characters. One nodded to the other, who pulled out his gun and shot him dead

The town awoke to find the body. Fake Passport was dead - he was the town Prior's

So it's there, but it's not particularly gory. And we play as characters so while we use our names, it's not personal...

D

Deleted member 46200

Not overly. The term for someone killed off through the day is 'Lynched', killed can either be shot or stabbed.

Usually the game mod will post a line or two something along the lines of

'Why he was out at 2am was unknown to anyone, while walking he was approached by 2 burly characters. One nodded to the other, who pulled out his gun and shot him dead

The town awoke to find the body. Fake Passport was dead - he was the town Prior's

So it's there, but it's not particularly gory. And we play as characters so while we use our names, it's not personal...
I'll pass for now, thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread