India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please go for it :-)
Sure, go ahead.
If we need more active members, there is a big question who that members will be and who we are targeting to get them here.

Our first preference should be the members from PCPL and Cricket Discussion forums. They are the ones who login to the site to discuss and not to stalk around. We have to ignore the guys from downloads forums as they are only concentrating on downloading the mods for the games. Firstly, target the members who are around - just posting and arguing rather than requesting or downloading.

Once we have those new guys, we can appoint some mentors (as suggested by FakePassport) to each of them to teach them the basics and other things. Once they start learning and get the basics of mafia games, start organizing some mini games to give them the practice. Organize a mafia championship once in 3 months (this can be discussed later). Reward the winners with some vCash to motivate them to play more Mafia Games.

This is what I wanted to post. I know this is not that good. But believe me, this will surely work if we execute the plans perfectly...

:)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If we need more active members, there is a big question who that members will be and who we are targeting to get them here.

Our first preference should be the members from PCPL and Cricket Discussion forums. They are the ones who login to the site to discuss and not to stalk around. We have to ignore the guys from downloads forums as they are only concentrating on downloading the mods for the games. Firstly, target the members who are around - just posting and arguing rather than requesting or downloading.

Once we have those new guys, we can appoint some mentors (as suggested by FakePassport) to each of them to teach them the basics and other things. Once they start learning and get the basics of mafia games, start organizing some mini games to give them the practice. Organize a mafia championship once in 3 months (this can be discussed later). Reward the winners with some vCash to motivate them to play more Mafia Games.

This is what I wanted to post. I know this is not that good. But believe me, this will surely work if we execute the plans perfectly...

:)
Good idea to start with, we'll be able to execute it hopefully. Game definitely sounds complex from the outside but isn't really tough to crack. I'll try or if anybody else can please go ahead and post a basic guide.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread