Maybe It's Too Late

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Whilst watching the final yesterday I was thinking wouldn't it be AMAZING if AC09 had a season mode like pro evo's?

By this I mean just a randomized schedule or whatever like tours etc and then some cups in be-tween. But...the players stats improve after every match like the master league ones.

This would be really cool and give the game a longer life spam imo. And if you do it with teams like England or Australia you get the Ashes everyone 2-3 seasons or whenever it happens.

Any takers on this idea? Oh I forgot to add I doubt it will be in this game as it's too late to implement.

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes mate it's a good thought but i think it's too late to be added on. maybe for the future release? if we out on a petition lol

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think it would be a great idea, especially in cricket games where no one has done it before.

Eon

Club Cricketer
yea i think that would be awesome... because they have done the individual series but not like that before... i would enjoy it... and would be cool if you could also go through and scout players from the coresponding domestic competitions to replace older retiring players or even if you just want to change the team... that could be cool. having to completely rebuild a team after a while. and make it so if you bring in too many young players at once it is detramentel to the team like it usually is in real life.

P

pcfan123

yes and then maybe we could have tendulkar and lee come to my house and entertain me, and marshmallow pies will fall from the sky and there will be no more war

coolz_hari

International Coach
If they got this idea definitely they would have added but it is too late.
It should be like at least in normal version where we should complete all tasks to get game completed.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Hmm, I actually totally forgot about that. I think it was Cricket 2004 where you could trade players and such with counties but I never could figure out how!

But yeah, really would like that kind of mode. I've always wanted a:

- Full season mode.
- Player trading tournament (IPL).
- Schoolboy - International mode (maybe work on a single players growth).

Seen it happen with many other games but Cricket. If Cricket were big in America, it'd surely be different.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yes and then maybe we could have tendulkar and lee come to my house and entertain me, and marshmallow pies will fall from the sky and there will be no more war

Yes and then maybe you could come up with some better sarcastic comments and some brain power which understands what the thread is actually about.

khan31

International Coach

So because he wants the game to have new features that will make it more playable and longerlasting, you're going to be a twat and try to ridicule him for it? It's not exactly impossible to implement such a feature for future games (ok it is too late for AC09 but could be tried later) especially when games like Pro Evo already have numerous releases with these sorts of modes. I don't really know why you would want Lee and Tendulkar round your yard "entertaining" you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eon

Club Cricketer
So because he wants the game to have new features that will make it more playable and longerlasting, you're going to be a twat and try to ridicule him for it? It's not exactly impossible to implement such a feature for future games (ok it is too late for AC09 but could be tried later) especially when games like Pro Evo already have numerous releases with these sorts of modes. I don't really know why you would want Lee and Tendulkar round your yard "entertaining" you.

second.

you hit the nail one the head there. he is just thinks like and american thats all i need to say

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
It might be too late for the developers to put that in but a mod for something like stats tracking which ties in with players abilities should be possible. Not sure if a season mode would be possible. That depends on how the game works.

bigmo52

School Cricketer
i think a career mode would also be brilliant. where u take control of only one player. you train with them,. like the legend mode in pro evo. train them up, get into the first xI and eventually into the international side. i know its too late for this release obviously but would like to see it for future releases. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
And then I think i can chip in once again with the only thing i always harp on about...STATS. No use having something like that implemented without PROPER stats tracking! Obviously for you to know which players need to be replaced by new players from the domestic scene, you need to be able to compare stats! Brilliant!

Eon

Club Cricketer
yea cricket tragics like my self love stats... i even go over the stats for the team i play for... its good stuff. I have a bowling average of 3.6... gotta love bowling at the tail lol

i even check how other guys at my club are going from time to time.

either way the idea of being able to not only play a "season/career" mode but be able to manage the team throughtout would be quite enjoyable

would be good if you were able to work on improving younger players so when you bring them in to replace retiring players they dont get carted

Users who are viewing this thread