Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave are you playing out the games or watching AI vs AI? Love to read a summary or are you broadcasting? @DalePlaysSports will be able to see your Pakistan 82 broadcast ?

Aye. The 1st day is up on my twitch channel already. Probably get it finished over the weekend or next week. It's twitch.tv/daleplayssports

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan 1986-88

Imran Khan had briefly lost the captaincy to Zaheer Abbbas and now was back for his second stint as captain after a troubling time with a stress fracture of his shin. Imran wanted to retire but his country needed him. Now he had the perfect balance of experience and youth. This team between played a stretch of 19 Tests and lost just 2 (to the Windies) , beating India in India, beating England home and away, drawing home and away vs West Indies and beat Australia 1-0 in Pakistan.

This side won the five nation trophy in Sharjah
against New Zealand, Australia, Sri Lanka and arch rivals India, they beat India with a 6 off the last ball by Javed Miandad to win by 1 wicket in the final. Finally this team reached the semi finals of the 1987 World Cup.

What I like is this team took on the mighty West Indies at their peak and did not lose, drawing home and away. The 1987 series vs the West Indies is often billed as one of the greatest of all time played between two of the greatest, Imran's Pakistan vs Viv Richards West Indies.

In this team are the veterans Imran Khan, the irrepressible Javed Miandad, world beater Abdul Qadir, rival spinners Iqbal Qasim and Tauseef Ahmed, opener Mudassar Nazar and declining Mohsin Khan. New to the side are stylish opener Ramiz Raja, the dependable Shoaib Mohammad, top order batsman, Ijaz Ahmed and Salim Malik, keeper Saleem Yousuf, talented Kenyan Qasim Umer, and the newest sensation in Pakistani cricket, bowler Wasim Akram.

There are a whole host of other players who made up this wonderful squad, you can see that the 1992 World Cup was always going to come and most of this side would get them that victory. To be top of the world, they would need two more players possibly to emerge and they would have them in the next team I upload, Inzamam Ul Haq and Waqar Younis. The team with Inzy, Waqar and Wasim would destroy everything in their path.

@blockerdave and @gleeso73 I nicked your Miandad, and Imran and either tweaked artwork or perks or both! I'm not sure whose Wasim I frankened and used but mucho credit to the maker. @DalePlaysSports I'm going to download your stadiums. @gleeso73 thanks for the jumper trimmings and stadiums :)

Special Thanks to @Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, @wasteyouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!I

Completed Teams: West Indies 1928, 1950 Touring, 1960-61 Touring, 1963 Touring, 1966 Touring, 1973 Touring, 1976 Touring, 1979-80 Touring, 1984 Touring. WI Completed Era Squads: West Indies 30's 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00s, 10sand West Indies All Time and Bangladesh All Time. India 2011, India 1971, India 1986.

User name: Mouseydread

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Another fantastic upload!

I'm playing the 80s league i mentioned now, using pakistan 80s... in a world of hurt having been dismissed for 120 before tea on day 1 vs India: Kapil dismissed Imran! A bit of it streamed - link in the video thread.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Another fantastic upload!

I'm playing the 80s league i mentioned now, using pakistan 80s... in a world of hurt having been dismissed for 120 before tea on day 1 vs India: Kapil dismissed Imran! A bit of it streamed - link in the video thread.

lol in a world of hurt

I'm just learning how to play, I've got the bowling but batting, I'm rubbish, however love the game even more when playing. Love your stuff on you tube :)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@DalePlaysSports will do!

@Spoobir I'm coming for Inzy! :)

@blockerdave @DalePlaysSports I'm gonna chill tonight and watch your streams :) Ps I've tweaked face, body shape and bowling action of Qadir, I wasn't happy with Abdul and I told him so. despite him obliterating New Zealand 80 in Test today! I've re-uploaded him and all his teams in the last few minutes.

Good man. Apologies for all the pauses. But I do get the pitch friction fixed in the end :lol

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan 1992-94

Here are the "bad boys" of early to mid nineties cricket. Match fixing allegations, bans, suspensions, ball tampering, dark plots , cricketing political intrigue and exciting winning cricket.

This team contains many players from the victorious 1992 World Cup winning team. They won 4 of 5 away test series in this span, losing one to their nemesis West Indies who were coming to the end of their great run.

Included here are the squad who beat England in England in 1992 when Waqar, Wasim and Aqib Javed made headlines and Javed Miandad was at his brilliant best.

This is Javed Miandad's last era team and he is captain. There are over 20 players here, Inzy is pure @Spoobir , I think Moin, Aquib Javed, Sohail, I got from somewhere, @blockerdave , @DalePlaysSports ? All credit to them. Wasim who i've tweaked, I'm not sure but will give credit when I find out the user, the rest I believe are mine.

Great talent here, some wasted too, this was an era where some of these players got banned for match fixing. However Salim Malik, Inzamam, Wasim Akkram, Basit Ali, Waqar Younis, Mushtaq Ahmed, Ijaz Ahmed, Saaed Anwar, Shoaib Mohammad, Aquib Javed, Moin Khan, Ramiz Raja, Rashid Latif, are all here and make up a formidable if a little shady bunch of exciting cricketers.

Special Thanks to @Llewelynf for the uniforms and logos, @wasteyouryouth and too many others to mention for their inspiration!I

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Uploaded Pakistan 1992-94

Here are the "bad boys" of early to mid nineties cricket. Match fixing allegations, bans, suspensions, ball tampering, dark plots , cricketing political intrigue and exciting winning cricket.

This team contains many players from the victorious 1992 World Cup winning team. They won 4 of 5 away test series in this span, losing one to their nemesis West Indies who were coming to the end of their great run.

Included here are the squad who beat England in England in 1992 when Waqar, Wasim and Aqib Javed made headlines and Javed Miandad was at his brilliant best.

This is Javed Miandad's last era team and he is captain. There are over 20 players here, Inzy is pure @Spoobir , I think Moin, Aquib Javed, Sohail, I got from somewhere, @blockerdave , @DalePlaysSports ? All credit to them. Wasim who i've tweaked, I'm not sure but will give credit when I find out the user, the rest I believe are mine.

Great talent here, some wasted too, this was an era where some of these players got banned for match fixing. However Salim Malik, Inzamam, Wasim Akkram, Basit Ali, Waqar Younis, Mushtaq Ahmed, Ijaz Ahmed, Saaed Anwar, Shoaib Mohammad, Aquib Javed, Moin Khan, Ramiz Raja, Rashid Latif, are all here and make up a formidable if a little shady bunch of exciting cricketers.

Amazing stuff buddy as usual from you. Will be downloading this team when i get home today. I must admit I'm getting more and more excited as you are going through the 90s and hopefully heading towards 00's after with the Pakistan teams. Thank you once again for your time and effort.

I want to mention also that your face models are amazing. If we could get someone to do face textures for your teams then that would go a long way towards covering classic player faces. I feel your teams deserve real faces!

Last edited:

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Bastardised @blockerdave Lord 1920 into a 1998 version an put your Windies 1990s up against my England team. I love this retro stuff man. I'll let you know how it goes..

Edit: Stuck 10 mins of it on YouTube. Think I need to adjust the pitch friction or rope size of the stadium

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@DalePlaysSports i love the Vodafone pitch logo and adboards you have set. Have you by any chance shared the England 98 team you mentioned with the stadium?

Edit: Might sound silly but the pitch advert and adboards are really important for me to recreate that feel of playing a match of a particular series or world cup etc.

Users who are viewing this thread