Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@DalePlaysSports i have just been checking out some of the players you did for the England 98 team. I think you deserve a thread for yourself now. Great work buddy.

Edit: You need to put up player faces that you create on your thread, also teams and kits. I know it is alot of effort but i am only saying because you are doing an awesome job.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Appreciate that man. I might get to it when I get a new laptop. It's too much graft from my phone :lol. For now I'll just stick to dropping in bits an pieces

Sounds Great. Also i feel we could have a super collab going here with @Mouseydread's amazing models and your playface textures we could have some amazing creations if you guys were up for it lol. Although that should not stop you making face models for your players too LOL.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Mouse I feel I owe you an apology - losing by an inns playing as West Indies 1980s (plus Stephenson) vs New Zealand 80s... Felt like sacrilege!

I blame Fred Goodall!

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
@blockerdave I was watching your youtube and saw how Hadlee and Troupe had you worried, I think you were doing alright with Rowe but was dissapointed to see Greenidge and Richards go so cheap!

I was practising my Richie Benaud, Tony Greig and Bill Larry impersonations watching the you tube vid. Good stuff man!

It's funny I am still playing more and more vs AI but not at your level yet but is great to see you and @DalePlaysSports take on the greats!

Good old Fred!!

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave I was watching your youtube and saw how Hadlee and Troupe had you worried, I think you were doing alright with Rowe but was dissapointed to see Greenidge and Richards go so cheap!

I was practising my Richie Benaud, Tony Greig and Bill Larry impersonations watching the you tube vid. Good stuff man!

It's funny I am still playing more and more vs AI but not at your level yet but is great to see you and @DalePlaysSports take on the greats!

Good old Fred!!

Viv did well 2nd inns... I kept saying to myself "where there's Viv there's hope" and thinking one of Dujon, Stephenson and Marshall would surely be good for sticking with him, but alas no!

Users who are viewing this thread