Mouseydread's Cricket 19 Creations

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded South Africa 2012-2013.

led by Graeme Smith, this side won 6 test matches in a row and statistically this team is rated in the Top 25 Test sides to take the field all time. What a lineup! Smith, Kallis, Amla, AB de Villiers, Du Plessis, and a deadly pace attack, Philander, Morne Morkel and Dale Steyn!

Between November 2012 and February 2013, this side beat Australia away (1), New Zealand (2) and Pakistan (3) at home.

There are lot of players I've lifted from the academy here, so shout out to the makers @blockerdave @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth @Spoobir @gleeso73 @DalePlaysSports @rajsvm @mASteR_edIToR and so many others for work here or elsewhere I only made a few of the boys here. (The Petersons and two others and I've messed with @blockerdave 's Kallis) Great team.

Thanks to @blockerdave and @Llewelynf for the uniforms and the host of creators for bats, logos and the inspiration.

I'll try to shout out as many creators as I can, it gets more difficult with the modern players as there are so many versions of players out there. So if you recognise any of the players and know the user, please shout out for recognition :)

Username:Mouseydread

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan 2010-2012

A controversial side. Especially as it was in 2010 that Mohammad Amir had a startling rise to the top of the cricket world followed by an equally spectacular fall. Thankfuly he is back but the underrated Mohammad Asif never came back and he was some bowler. Here too is captain on the ill fated 2010 tour to England, Salman Butt, and the talented Danish Kaneria, banned later also.

Despite the controversy, this side drew with Australia at home, 1-1 , lost THAT series to England 3-1, drew with South Africa at home 0-0, then went undefeated in their next 7 Test series. They climaxed with a 3-0 home victory over England to end this run of success. These boys also reached the T20 Semi finals in 2010 and 2012, (They won it in 2009).

Plenty of talent here, especially Misbah, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal and many others in this squad of 18.

There are lot of players I've lifted from the academy here, so shout out to the makers @blockerdave @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth , @Spoobir @gleeso73 @DalePlaysSports and so many others for work here or elsewhere I only made a few of the boys here.

Thanks to @Llewelynf for the uniforms and the host of creators for bats, logos and the inspiration from all.

I'll try to shout out as many creators as I can, it gets more difficult with the modern players as there are so many versions of players out there. So if you recognise any of the players and know the user, please shout out for recognition :)

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded New Zealand 1969-70

This is one of the most famous sides in New Zealand history. This side became the first in New Zealand's Test history to win a Test Series. They won 1-0 away to Pakistan in a 3 match series. This was the side that we can trace New Zealand's 2019 WC squad fighting spirit to. Their win gave New Zealand cricket the belief they could compete, though it wouldn't be until the 80s that a true World Class side would emerge.

The side is led by opener Graham Dowling, and has one of the cricket's all time greats in Glenn Turner. Turner became the first batsman in 33 years to score 300 runs in a single day in England and IMO is often forgotten in favour of Richard Hadlee or Martin Crowe whose careers overlapped his.

Also present is sharp fielding Vic Pollard, leading light, batsman Bev Congdon, injury prone but effective fast medium Dayle Hadlee (Richard's brother), one of the world's best keepers in Ken Wadsworth, solid middle order batsman and future captain, Mark Burgess and talented bowlers, Bruce Taylor, Bob Cunis and spinner Hedley Howarth (Geoff's brother).

After this side other players would arrive such as Geoff Howarth, Richard Hadlee and Richard Collinge.

Thanks to @Llewelynf for the uniforms and the host of creators for bats, logos and the inspiration from all.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan 1960's

This is the so called lost decade of Pakistani cricket. Pakistan played 30 Tests and won just 2. Led first half of the decade by Hanif Mohammad, during this era there was virtually no pace unlike the 1950's where Fazal Mahmood comes to mind. Pakistan's best bowlers of the 1960's are here in spinners, Pervez Sajjad, Intikhab Alam and Mushtaq Mohammad, (Mushtaq really came to international recognition in the 1970s).

Also playing county cricket was Billy Ibadullah, hard hitting Salahuddin Mulia, handsome Javed Burki (cousin of Majid and Imran Khan), top order batsman, Saaed Ahmed (brother of Younis Ahmed) and the tall but very raw pacer Arif Butt.

I've also included talent that emerged in the mid to late 1960s such as Majid Khan, and Asif Iqbal who are on the bench here but fit perfectly in Pakistan 1970s.

Thanks to @Llewelynf for the uniforms and the host of creators for bats, logos and the inspiration from all. I believe all players are mine except Asif Iqbal from (@DalePlaysSports )

If you are looking for a challenge this team lineup is as vanilla as it gets :)

Username: Mouseydread

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan 2010-2012

A controversial side. Especially as it was in 2010 that Mohammad Amir had a startling rise to the top of the cricket world followed by an equally spectacular fall. Thankfuly he is back but the underrated Mohammad Asif never came back and he was some bowler. Here too is captain on the ill fated 2010 tour to England, Salman Butt, and the talented Danish Kaneria, banned later also.

Despite the controversy, this side drew with Australia at home, 1-1 , lost THAT series to England 3-1, drew with South Africa at home 0-0, then went undefeated in their next 7 Test series. They climaxed with a 3-0 home victory over England to end this run of success. These boys also reached the T20 Semi finals in 2010 and 2012, (They won it in 2009).

Plenty of talent here, especially Misbah, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal and many others in this squad of 18.

There are lot of players I've lifted from the academy here, so shout out to the makers @blockerdave @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth , @Spoobir @gleeso73 @DalePlaysSports and so many others for work here or elsewhere I only made a few of the boys here.

Re-worked Mohammad Asif on the academy. Re-shared the team.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded Pakistan All Decade for the 70's, 80s, 90, and 2000s.

Uploaded 4 more teams from this cricketing powerhouse.

Most of the players existed in "great teams" posts from before, but here they are sorted by decade and I've included players not created before.

Many thanks to @Spoobir a few are frankensteined from him in the 2000s team mostly and @DalePlaysSports, and an unknown upload of Wasim Akram

As with the West Indies we have the complete set of Pakistan's notable test players from 1950 to present. (I will upload 2010s later today). @DalePlaysSports @blockerdave @gleeso73 @Spoobir and others too many to mention have got other sets, or their versions of these players so there are many to choose from!

Special thanks to @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth for bats,logos, etc and the inspiration and others too many to mention who support the creations.

Cheers!

Username: Mouseydread

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:05 PM

Last edited:

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Gents. I'd be happy to help with the set of 60s players. Might start with Ceylon or East Africa (to get my eye in). Pretty sure still have the details from the last game...

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Mousey. Loving the retro stuff!

Has anyone worked out how to get the cable knit jumper trim to be a colour, without interfering with the white shirts? Ive tried to patch over the shirts, but that covers the jumpers.

I like Mouseys idea of the jumper trim logo, its just i enjoy plain shirts as well! Frustrating. @Mouseydread @gleeso73 @blockerdave

As far as I can see you can't do it. I've just given most teams a kit with jumper markings and one without

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Mousey. Loving the retro stuff!

Has anyone worked out how to get the cable knit jumper trim to be a colour, without interfering with the white shirts? Ive tried to patch over the shirts, but that covers the jumpers.

I like Mouseys idea of the jumper trim logo, its just i enjoy plain shirts as well! Frustrating. @Mouseydread @gleeso73 @blockerdave

Looks like it can’t be done unfortunately.

Back on DBC14 they had a simple jumper/vest trim option nailed, but alas haven’t since then.

That’s why I started experimenting with jumper/vest logos on DCB17 out of frustration.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Looks like it can’t be done unfortunately.

Back on DBC14 they had a simple jumper/vest trim option nailed, but alas haven’t since then.

That’s why I started experimenting with jumper/vest logos on DCB17 out of frustration.
Depending on how desperate you are to have fully white shirts, I find shirt 7 and then third colour down filled helps without being too intrusive. Second and third colours for the shirt colour the trim of the sweater.

Users who are viewing this thread