New Cricket Game news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gentlemen of Planet Cricket,

It's been too long. I hope you're all well.

Because I think you deserve the chance to enjoy some random and wild speculation, I thought it only fair to give you a heads up that there may well be a cricket gaming news-bomb incoming...

Whilst we wait for that news to break there's just time to catch up with some old friends...
SecretSquirrel.jpg
...and read an important book...
book.jpg

No promises but let's talk again, say... tomorrow?

Cheers,

J

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Random and wild speculation is indeed what the place thrives on. We've had to cope with listening to interviews of Stuart Broad talking about how great the new F1 game is without a mention of cricket.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
We can but hope that EVERYONE has forgotten the hair jokes... :)

D

Dutch

Mmmm, interesting. So the rumours about a game releasing in or around October might have a bit more substance to them. Such is the sadness of my life that it is the only thing that gets me from under my rock to post here! Hope all are well! Keep well.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hmm Finally something stirring up. Too bad, I have got an NTSC_UC xbox now :noway. I hope the region thing is avoided this time around.

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Remember a time when there were about 6 cricket games expected to release in a year but only one managed to do it? (Ashes Cricket 09, Trine Cricket, TAOC, Cricket Life, Big Ant, EA Cricket 09). That's what state of cricket games have become, everyone has now left hyping about any other upcoming game. This is the only game where we can hope high and expect not to be disappointed. Let's just hope it delivers our expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread