New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

best solution: just turn all the feedback off, set the hud off and play! ;) Don't mean that sarcastically, but I found myself looking at the timing feedback too much and now I just play and take it as it comes, the good and the bad.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
best solution: just turn all the feedback off, set the hud off and play! ;) Don't mean that sarcastically, but I found myself looking at the timing feedback too much and now I just play and take it as it comes, the good and the bad.
I do the same, but I wasn't hitting any fours.

D

Dutch

I do the same, but I wasn't hitting any fours.
Its weird because I find that I can hit them too easily after a while....personally I think shot power is slightly over done , especially straight on......I have turned it down a bit in the physics attributes...its another sign of how difficult it is to find the balance because so many people will have so many different experiences....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
IMO its not always about the timing feedback but also about where you place it.. If a proper shot is placed properly in the proper direction then it flies through.. Thats the reason sometimes even early shots travel for some runs..

grkrama

National Board President
ya while the game may say ideal shot for cover drive to a delivery outside off, there is a difference between playing cover drive to a full over-pitched ball, on ideal ideal would fly like anything to boundary.

were as if its to a goodlength delivery the power imparted would be different even though you get ideal ideal, you can still get it to boundary and some times even crunch this but you will feel the difference.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
ya while the game may say ideal shot for cover drive to a delivery outside off, there is a difference between playing cover drive to a full over-pitched ball, on ideal ideal would fly like anything to boundary.

were as if its to a goodlength delivery the power imparted would be different even though you get ideal ideal, you can still get it to boundary and some times even crunch this but you will feel the difference.
Strangely, I have only been able to drive length balls for straight drives. Half-volleys don't go reach the boundary for me.

I have 3 ideals for a wide half-volley. I drive through cover-point, and it doesn't go for four. Just seems completely arbitrary to me.

grkrama

National Board President
Strangely, I have only been able to drive length balls for straight drives. Half-volleys don't go reach the boundary for me.

I have 3 ideals for a wide half-volley. I drive through cover-point, and it doesn't go for four. Just seems completely arbitrary to me.

what difficulty is it? give it some more time and see, also try if you are able to get them to boundary at lower difficulties.. The feedback window isnt great in terms of determining ideal shot anything on offside any offside shot you play it will put as ideal.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
well this is my experience.
Started ashes series on easy easy legend lost toss and was put into bat.Was able to score at 10 an over easily including an over where starc bowled the same delivery 4 times and the shot for 4 was played each time.Once Cook got his century i put the sliders on to roughly between easy and medium and it beacame a bit more challenging.
At one point i had min speed at 50 and max 100 and they were bowling slower than when both are on 50.Maybe a bug or maybe i don't understand it.I have to say i expected a bit more from the ai on legend and more variation in the bowling even though batting was on easy.It is a matter of finding the perfect balance.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
what difficulty is it? give it some more time and see, also try if you are able to get them to boundary at lower difficulties.. The feedback window isnt great in terms of determining ideal shot anything on offside any offside shot you play it will put as ideal.
Veteran Hard. I want to still be tested, which I don't think I am a lower difficulties. But, I am essentially scoring no boundaries at this level.

Kass D

County Cricketer
I am finding it really difficult to contain the AI. Can take wickets just that they score around 6 to 6.4 runs in avarage. And non of my fields are working .

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Veteran Hard. I want to still be tested, which I don't think I am a lower difficulties. But, I am essentially scoring no boundaries at this level.
Can you get a video of your play? Would like to help on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread