New Zealand tour of India - October/November 2017

The bowlers clearly got a telling off after the last match, they have been on it tonight.

Seems like it wasn't the 337 wicket the curator was talking about. Awful to see this betting occur.

India bowled better today but the main focus will be on the first few overs of the power play. Boult will be a big threat with the new ball under the lights.

I think the game should've been delayed to get more clarity on the controversy.

Investigations will keep going on. Pitch was inspected by ICC and was considered okay hence the match is being played. I don't think delaying the match would have done any good.

Seems like it wasn't the 337 wicket the curator was talking about. Awful to see this betting occur.

India bowled better today but the main focus will be on the first few overs of the power play. Boult will be a big threat with the new ball under the lights.

Even Curator Salgonkar suspended by BCCI for forecasting about track.so far Dhawan highest run scorer from either innings, India need 135 more in 31 overs,VK dismissed by Grandhomme for 29

Karthik is boosting his case for a permanent middle order spot, very well so far here. If he can take India through to a win without losing his wicket, it would be a major boost for him. Being a keeper is a massive bonus for him.

What exactly is MSD's role in this side?
Yeah I don't get how they first said he will bat up the order and then suddenly we see Pandya at 4. And now Karthik.

Rohit
Dhawan
Kohli
Dhoni
Karthik/Pandey
Jadhav/Pandey
Pandya

I think if they want Dhoni to play the WC 2019 this should be the batting order. Him and the other players have to be given definite roles which is very crucial and necessary for big tournaments.

What exactly is MSD's role in this side?
I think he supposed to bat out overs when India collapse and save us from situations like that. Or he is just our other finisher.

MSD had to bat 4. If you're going to bat him 6/7 you might as well give DK the gloves and pick an extra bat or bowler. I feel really bad for Pandey. He did alright in his stint considering he batted everywhere from 4-7. I've also come to terms with the fact that Jadhav will play the 19 WC. Never seen someone get SO MANY opportunities and that too at home. I think KL is also a better bat than him but I guess I'll just have to wait till this captain/coach/management is sacked for logical selection.

35 overs 200/1.. any other good team will easily get to 330-350 after such a platform. Can we?

Kohli, what a player he is! 5 centuries this year already. And he still has 5-6 years of cricket career. I can't really say that he can beat the record of Sachin's 49 centuries in ODI's but he can surely cross that 40 hundreds mark within the next 3-4 years.

And the innings has been won by India and can't deny the fact that NZ also has a strong batting lineup. And given the pitch condition, this should be a close contest.

Kohli, what a player he is! 5 centuries this year already. And he still has 5-6 years of cricket career. I can't really say that he can beat the record of Sachin's 49 centuries in ODI's but he can surely cross that 40 hundreds mark within the next 3-4 years.

And the innings has been won by India and can't deny the fact that NZ also has a strong batting lineup. And given the pitch condition, this should be a close contest.

Kohli is just 28. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play another 8-10 years considering his fitness. I can't care less for the number of runs/centuries SRT got. I dearly care for what he achieved for India in WC cricket. I'll measure Kohli on the same yardstick when he finishes.

Kohli is just 28. I'd be shocked if he doesn't play another 8-10 years considering his fitness. I can't care less for the number of runs/centuries SRT got. I dearly care for what he achieved for India in WC cricket. I'll measure Kohli on the same yardstick when he finishes.
India have a good chance of winning the WC in 2023, which they'll play at home. You can thank Srini for that :p

Users who are viewing this thread