New Zealand Tour of Bangladesh October/November 2013

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
what is wrong with New Zealand

Have a look through the side, half of them are new names and have played about 5 ODIs or less (also first time in sub-continent conditions). Congrats to Bangladesh, but I wouldn't take a heck of a lot out of it as its clear our focus is already far away from this series.

----------

Yea indeed they beat Windies & almost won the Asia Cup on home soil last year, so at least in ODI's they at least building up an home aura like what Sri Lanka did in the 90s when they were the emerging Asian nation.

Long may it continue for world cricket's sake, since we have been waiting a while for Bangladesh to show this sort of competitiveness in any format.

This is all well and good but didn't they get beaten by Zimbabwe a few months ago? Also, they beat us 4-0 3 years ago and they haven't exactly set the world on fire since then, not trying to be a downer just saying I wouldn't expect this to continue for them.

War

Chairman of Selectors
^^

I had to check & i just saw ZIM did beat them in an ODI series the other day. That series totally slipped by me. Ok well i take back some parts of that previous hype about BANG :lol

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
NZL batsmen are nothing but bunch of losers! Our bowlers are too good for them. KIU guys!

BANGLAWASH coming up!:D

ferg512

International Coach
NZL batsmen are nothing but bunch of losers! Our bowlers are too good for them. KIU guys!

BANGLAWASH coming up!:D

Wow, I've had to refrain from posting anything on cricinfo related to this series because there a ridiculous amount of Bangladesh fans like you.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

What a ridiculous thing to post. Bangladesh have been a bunch of losers for years, tbh is there any sport that you're actually any good at?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
McCullum's got a "sore back" so he's going to miss the 3rd ODI while his mummy flies over to kiss it better.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
We're in a good position atm, one of these two has to be there at the end though.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These two bowlers have been rather sloppy and there's no Southee to keep everything in check :/

----------

Also is there no speedgun? I'm following on cricinfo because of exams

ferg512

International Coach
These two bowlers have been rather sloppy and there's no Southee to keep everything in check :/

----------

Also is there no speedgun? I'm following on cricinfo because of exams

Yep, no speedgun. Guess they are trying to save money or something. Its a shame its yet another game on a dead surface, I don't even care if they play on rank turners just give something to the bowlers please. Happy that Taylor got the hundred.

----------

McCullum's got a "sore back" so he's going to miss the 3rd ODI while his mummy flies over to kiss it better.

I'm almost at the point where I just don't see us making any further progress as a cricket side until McCullum retires. How do you expect the rest of the batsman to perform when the guy thats leading them averages around 20 yet continues to get picked. It was good we finally got rid of the last of the old boys group with Oram and Styris, now we need to wait for McCullum to hang up his boots.

----------

Hope we can pull this one off, that will be even more hilarious as its the one game McCullum didn't play in.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Have a look through the side, half of them are new names and have played about 5 ODIs or less (also first time in sub-continent conditions). Congrats to Bangladesh, but I wouldn't take a heck of a lot out of it as its clear our focus is already far away from this series.

----------

This is all well and good but didn't they get beaten by Zimbabwe a few months ago? Also, they beat us 4-0 3 years ago and they haven't exactly set the world on fire since then, not trying to be a downer just saying I wouldn't expect this to continue for them.

Yeah just noticed that :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread