No internet = No game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Why can't I play the game if I don't have an active internet connection? seems fair for PC version but why this have to be on PS4? The game just hangs on the black loading screen , at first I thought my Blu-Ray got busted but soon when my internet is back on the game starts running and again after couple of days when the internet was busted , I couldn't run the game because of the black loading screen hang.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you sure it really was because of no internet? Only asking because I seem to recall reading that Ashes Cricket (or any game for the matter) could be run in offline mode (thereby avoiding the need to install day 1 patch). I'm not a console guy so that's about as much info I have on it.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Yep 100% sure it doesn't work offline. The game hangs at the loading screen when you about to play the match.

prasoonvidhu

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yep 100% sure it doesn't work offline. The game hangs at the loading screen when you about to play the match.
The game runs when you switch off the router..

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Internet is not needed to run game. Internet just require for playing online and update patches. And of course, for remote play.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
So safe to say we can close this thread because it’s based on an inaccurate and false claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread