Rugby League Nrl 2011

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it actually can't be Knights vs Warriors in the final :p Cause if Knights win, then Warriors are out and if Knights lose, Warriors are in but Knights are out :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well great to see the defence better.... I didn't touch the ball at all in the first half, down 20-0 at half-time then I only score once in the second half as we lose 22-6 against St Helens.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I realised the Knights/Warriors paradox just after I posted :facepalm

Hmm that sucks.. I guess St. Helens is probably a class above the teams I first played.. Salford Reds, whoever they are, and some other lowly ESL clubs.
I've played 6 games now and the 1 loss, to the Warriors in unrealistic fashion.. Manu caught a bomb for the first time in his career and scored in the final minutes for an 18-12 loss.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Embarrassing tweaking ████. We beat ourselves, played like absolute ████ for 100% og the game, embarrassing ro be a warriors fan right now

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I didn't bother watching the second half cos the first one was so terrible

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Voss was bullshitting about how the Warriors should be out for finishing 6th and being beaten by 30. Just slammed the McIntyre system and didn't propose anything other than the Warriors played ████ and should be out because Voss said so.

I don't see how the Knights or Cowboys deserve to be there any more than the Warriors, so Voss can go fearsome tweak himself as usual.

I think the system is fine, not perfect, but if there was a perfect one, everyone would use it.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
"Lance hohaias last game"
"loser leaves the country"
Gus and sterlo go suck "keithies" cock.
Hahahaha was that not supposed to happen lads?

WARRIORS WOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOO

----------

Town to celebrate before noise control get here woooohoooo love you warriors!!!!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Guy above you ain't going to be happy :p Well done really thought this would be a walk in the park after the Tigers stormed to a 12-0 lead.

ferg512

International Coach
That was a great game, honestly thought we had no chance and I guess the Inu try was a bit lucky but we'll take it. It really would be a shame if somehow the Warriors did win the competition but it got swept under the carpet because of the world cup.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah pretty gutted about losing in that fashion. Nice little knock-on and double movement in the match winning try, but the refs stayed consistently bad, which is good. Ultimately, we played ████ from about the 38th minute onwards, can't handle a lead it seems.

At least I don't have to listen to Voss, Gus or Rabs for a few months now. Hopefully Storm or Warriors lift the trophy.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ok, so I'm not the only one that thought there was a little knock on in there. I didn't really care who won. Would have liked to see the Tigers win but Tigers and Warriors are my 2nd and 3rd favourite teams, mainly cause I like watching them play :p

Now we need Broncos to beat Dragons :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Haha yeah, the commentators are so fkn blind "that's all Tigers" when it clearly came off Inu's hand too. The double movement is debatable I guess, but when Inu's laying facedown on the dirt and Moltzen's hands come in contact with his, that's a tackle in my book.

But whatever, we should've nailed the dropgoal at the end of the first half, and then focused just on scoring tries in the second. That ████ penalty against Locke that gave us the 2 may have cost us in the end.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I don't mind about the double movement cause the refs didn't call held so it would be unfair to call it a double movement when the refs said to play on (I guess another stupid decision cause I thought it was held).

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, would be a bit unfair I guess, but a handover for last tackle/knock-on is basically the same result.

I figured we'd lose to Melbourne next week anyway, so I'm not as pissed as I was last year when the Roosters and Dragons both paid off the ref.

Not a Manly fan by any means, but good luck next week and hope the refs keep their stupid heads off tv.

Users who are viewing this thread