Rugby League Nrl 2011

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Benji was too fancy at the end, should have kicked it out infact Farah could have done it from dummy half. Instead they got the ball back in their own 40m and the rest is history.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apparently the ref in the game was being incredibly biased against the Warriors? That's what I gathered from Facebook at least.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah was pretty ridiculous stuff at the end by Benj and Farah, Moltzen grated me too.

We definitely had decisions go our way in the first half, could've done with a couple less penalties for bs stuff. We were playing fast and looked good at 12-0, so I don't blame the Warriors for trying to slow it down.
Second half was just good old fashioned ████ house reffing for both sides. Warriors just capitalised on their opportunities a lot better.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
haha, I don't see that happening. Maybe the NRL should put the money from Manly and Melbourne into hiring some decent referees.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
In the air Inu knocked the ball back if he even touched it, so I'm not sure why you guys are complaining. It's just sour grapes from you Aussies, because the Warriors can still make it 2/2 along with the Breakers in your competitions. :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
NZ is my second pick to win behind Storm, so definitely no bias towards NSW or Aus clubs here :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I meant more when he put the ball down. And like I said, I didn't really care who won. I like watching both teams play and wanted it to be a Manly vs Tigers/Warriors final :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Manly looked pretty good last night. Foran's "get the fearsome tweak outta my way" try was pretty sweet. Maybe he can take care of this satellite that's supposed to drop around here somewhere. With a bit of luck it'll strike Lyon, Matai and the Stewarts and we'll go a long way to curing the world's diseases.

Pretty sad that Lockyer didn't play, the fairy. I've seen guys play without a head before, and he wouldn't even back up after being enhanced with metal plates. Qld'ers.

My love of kiwis has dwindled recently, I must've been blind to their hatred of all things Australian before, so here's hoping the Storm smash them across the park and send them back to wherever they came from.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
My love of kiwis has dwindled recently, I must've been blind to their hatred of all things Australian before, so here's hoping the Storm smash them across the park and send them back to wherever they came from.

Haha now you know why Aussies in NZ support any team but them.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, definitely :p I thought I got unlucky and only met the arrogant anti-Aus ones in person, but it seems they're just your average NZ'ers.

Just about everyone here supports NZ second in any sport, so don't really get where their hatred comes from. But it's okay, we'll still let you kiwis look at our trophies when it's all said and done.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
****en brilliant, Warriors!!!

----------

Yeah, definitely :p I thought I got unlucky and only met the arrogant anti-Aus ones in person, but it seems they're just your average NZ'ers.

Just about everyone here supports NZ second in any sport, so don't really get where their hatred comes from. But it's okay, we'll still let you kiwis look at our trophies when it's all said and done.

Well most of it recently has been directly at Quade Cooper, which is legit because the prick kneed our captain in face.

Tbh though most of it is good natured, however you do get the occasional jokers that go over the top.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Just checked out the video of Quade kneeing McCaw, looks like something from the Boks playbook.

Warriors were on fire last night. Hopefully they can turn up with the same intensity next week. I thought the Storm looked up for it, but NZ's defence lifted after letting in the early try off a penalty.

I noticed Voss, the fried chickening snake, interviewing the Storm and didn't go near the Warriors after the game. No surprise after saying the Warriors didn't deserve to be there 2 weeks ago. If any Warriors are retiring after next week, they should punch him in the face, then knee him in the head when he's out cold on the deck.

Users who are viewing this thread