Old Trafford - 3rd Ashes Test Surface

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
I would welcome some feedback on this field I knocked up in honour of the third ashes test between England and Australia which is going on at the moment. It has the circular-cut outfield, narrow-striped square, and two unused batting strips.

TO SAVE YOU TRACKING THROUGH THIS THREAD
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY OLD TRAFFORD PATCH HERE.

*NOTE: THE nPOWER PITCH ADD IS NOT MINE AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT. IT WAS MADE BY DAZZA1974 AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE.

Attachments

• Old Trafford 01.jpg
    Old Trafford 01.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 420
  • Old Trafford 02.jpg
    Old Trafford 02.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

Andyuk49er

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm watching the game now and the wicket looks spot on... where did you get the nPower graphic and what fsh file did you need to add it ? there are loads of pitch fsh fiels but not sure the ones listed on this forum have the correct ones for pitch mats.

Great job anyway :)

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
akira2291 said:
of course there is one... but its really a little bit...

It's difficult to respond when you don't finish your....
I checked your thread and there's no mention of an Old Trafford field! :what

hassan1823 said:
it doesnt have any circle cut field

It's supposed to be subtle but not invisible. You really can't see it? Have a look at this picture (below).

Andyuk49er said:
I'm watching the game now and the wicket looks spot on... where did you get the nPower graphic and what fsh file did you need to add it ?

Great job anyway :)

Thanks.:) The nPower Pitch ad was done by Dazza1974 and can be found here. You have to add it to the .fsh file appropriate to the location and conditions. If I can get Dazza1974's permission, I'll post the full .fsh file including his pitch ad. If I can't I will release it without and you can add it manually later.

Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
hassan1823 said:
well when i saw it on tv if u look at it from top u can clearly see it..

Better? I think that this one is better, tonally speaking.

Attachments

• Old Trafford 04.jpg
    Old Trafford 04.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Andyuk49er

School Cricketer
I saw on this site that 57fcb2aea8a34817b84276438bd6c6b4.fsh manchester was manchester, yet this file does not contain either the stumps nor the pitch mat... can you pls point me to the fsh files for the English pitches ?

Many thanks

Andy

Sup3rFly

School Cricketer
I cant point you to what files but from what I have learnt on this forums Pitch mats relate to the type of Pitch Ie. normal , green , dusty etc . and Stumps relate to one day and test match. I am probably wrong but thats what I gather to be true.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Andyuk49er said:
I saw on this site that 57fcb2aea8a34817b84276438bd6c6b4.fsh manchester was manchester, yet this file does not contain either the stumps nor the pitch mat... can you pls point me to the fsh files for the English pitches ?
That .fsh file would be the Old Trafford stadium file, I think.

Sup3rFly said:
I cant point you to what files but from what I have learnt on this forums Pitch mats relate to the type of Pitch Ie. normal , green , dusty etc . and Stumps relate to one day and test match. I am probably wrong but thats what I gather to be true.
This is correct. So my custom pitch relates to hard pitches in England. The .fsh in question is 1c17a12091fbc4ad4472d24f47ef9141.fsh

Below you can see the final release version. I have replaced Dazza1974's pitch ad with a custom cropped and inverted EA Sports Logo because I don't want to take liberties by re-releasing other people's work.
You can download my patch here. Hope you enjoy it :)

*NOTE: The field and pitch ad textures are 2 x standard resolution.

Attachments

• Old Trafford.jpg
    Old Trafford.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Andyuk49er

School Cricketer
Great, are you going to be able to post the pitch graphic ?

Looks spot on now btw

Users who are viewing this thread