Old Trafford - 3rd Ashes Test Surface

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really amazing work mate the problem is when I click on the HERE to download your pitch it says "Could not connect to database server." Please help thanks.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
joesaadati said:
Really amazing work mate the problem is when I click on the HERE to download your pitch it says "Could not connect to database server." Please help thanks.

I have clicked on the link a few times myself and have experienced no problem. Sorry to hear that it's been buggering you about. This is the address for the file:

http://files.filefront.com/Old_Trafford_Pitch/;4032791;/fileinfo.html

Try pasting it into your browser instead if it still doesn't work.

BubbsDJ

School Cricketer
If you want some Proper Sponsor ads to go with it, check out my
C2005 Downloads

Heres a pic
attachment.php

EDIT - Not Sure If the Ads will go with the grass, so i will download the grass files and add the Sponser Boards to it

riyaz

Club Cricketer
i am not able to download this file completely, its getting stuck in the middle, i tried 4 times. someone plz help

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
riyaz said:
i am not able to download this file completely, its getting stuck in the middle, i tried 4 times. someone plz help
Well, I have just tried downloading it from the server myself and I experienced no problems I'm afraid. The only advice I can offer is to try one (or more) of the other servers on offer.

riyaz

Club Cricketer
can anyone post the bmp file of the grass(old trafford) here, iam not able to download the fsh file from the link given

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
riyaz said:
can anyone post the bmp file of the grass(old trafford) here, iam not able to download the fsh file from the link given
It's too big to post here I'm afraid. It's 2.68Mb even when zipped by itself. :noway

I don't understand this. The link works for me every time. :mad:

Last edited:

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:
It's too big to post here I'm afraid. It's 2.68Mb even when zipped by itself. :noway

I don't understand this. The link works for me every time. :mad:

May i provide a solution convert the bmp file to png and then rar it and then zip it. After that you can post it.
And to import the png you require a plugin for fshed called "Graphic's Importer"
I Have attached the plugin.

Attachments

• plugins.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread