Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
South Africa in tests may not be in their best period tbh, Elgar really out of form and on verge of retirement, Keegan coming back from Injury, the constant changing of keepers- Bavuma and Markram basically carry their test batting now, hopefully KP is at his best after injury too.

noducksallowed

Club Captain
The comparison with the 20/21 squad lol

Even if we want to act like india walked in with a 3rd string squad...pakistan have a 5th string squad the. The most talented and quickest pace bowlers arent even available. I listed this already.

Good night and good luck kiddos. I'll moving on to discussing the next test from now on.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Lol are you seriously trying to tell that Pakistan's bowling is worse than India's from the 20-21 BGT??

Our most experienced pacer in that 4th test debuted in the 1st test. And the total experience of the bowling was below 15 matches.

And Pakistan may not have their best bowlers, but Shaheen and Hasan are there + uncapped bowlers who have been picked on the merit of FC performance (I hope they have, at least). India had to resort to Natarajan and Saini with zero choice and depth. Sundar, who had played like 10 FC games, cause they had no immediate spin replacement.

We can now see who was worse off.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lets move on guys, some people will keep arguing despite providing factual data. I really hope Pakistan show some fight in the second test, their batsman need to step up.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Even if we want to act like india walked in with a 3rd string squad...pakistan have a 5th string squad the. The most talented and quickest pace bowlers arent even available. I listed this already.

Good night and good luck kiddos. I'll moving on to discussing the next test from now on.

You listed Ihsanullah and Hasnain as players they were missing. Players that have a combined fourteen FC games between them with one of them averaging close to a cool fifty.

Throwing juvenile insults as a deflection tactic doesn’t change your agenda driven narrative here.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Find a new drug dealer asap

Last edited:

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
You listed Ihsanullah and Hasnain as players they were missing. Players that have a combined fourteen FC games between them with one of them averaging close to a cool fifty.

Throwing juvenile insults as a deflection tactic doesn’t change your agenda driven narrative here.
According to him everyone here is a kiddo.

So what are you upto kiddo.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Beautiful tears. Do whatever you want, call him Moulana to insult him, shout Jai Shree Ram at him to intimidate him, nothing is gonna stop him from rightfully exercising his religion off the field. These people are the same who don’t wanna separate cricket from politics, and yet want a Muslim cricketer to be banned from professing his religion off the field without harming anyone.
And yes, i will remember which users here defended the people who shouted Jai Shree Ram at him to intimidate him and insult his religion, they shouted it at Shami too at the same stadium.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Beautiful tears. Do whatever you want, call him Moulana to insult him, shout Jai Shree Ram at him to intimidate him, nothing is gonna stop him from rightfully exercising his religion off the field. These people are the same who don’t wanna separate cricket from politics, and yet want a Muslim cricketer to be banned from professing his religion off the field without harming anyone.
And yes, i will remember which users here defended the people who shouted Jai Shree Ram at him to intimidate him and insult his religion, they shouted it at Shami too at the same stadium.

These are the same people who when stopped to celebrate their festivals will cry for not allowing them to celebrate their religion. Ignore all these stupid jingoistic accounts.

Rizwan can and should do whatever he wants off the pitch and stadium whether he is on tour or not. Everyone should be able to celebrate and practice his/her own choice of religion.

The same account would praise Keshav Maharaj when Jai Shree Ram songs are sung in the crowd. Hypocrisy that we see on Social Media.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
MCG ideally is pretty slow deck on over the last decade or so compared to other Australian wickets.

Azhar Ali scored a double ton last time when Pakistan played.

Expecting Pakistan batters to score better not sure about their bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread