Bangladesh tour of New Zealand (3 ODIs, 3 T20Is)

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No thread for this yet? I was looking to discuss it somewhere

Schedule-

1st ODI - December 17 - Dunedin
2nd ODI - December 20 - Nelson
3rd ODI - December 23 - Napier

1st T20I - December 27 - Napier
2nd T20I - December 29 - Mount Maunganui
3rd T20I - December 31 - Mount Maunganui

Squads

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
The 1st ODI has already begun. 30 overs a side, NZ have made 239/7 with a Will Young century and a good knock from Latham.

Bangladesh needing 100 runs in about 55 balls at the moment with 5 wickets in hand, looks tough. Clarkson has got 2 wickets on debut, while O'Rourke is also playing his first international.

Don't know why Nicholls has gotten another chance over Allen who blasted 2 tons in the Ford Trophy. He goes for a duck at No. 3 to continue his poor form.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Bangladesh still can't let go of Soumya Sarkar despite him being one of the worst performers when given the chance. Unfortunately you can't bring back the good player he was by giving him opportunities when he's not giving any output and wasting space in the team.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bangladesh still can't let go of Soumya Sarkar despite him being one of the worst performers when given the chance. Unfortunately you can't bring back the good player he was by giving him opportunities when he's not giving any output and wasting space in the team.

Heard from a Bangladeshi fan that he doesn’t even feature regularly for his domestic side these days? If true that makes this the most blatant example of favouritism in selection I’ve seen in recent times.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So let me make sense here, New Zealand and Bangladesh played 2 test matches in Bangladesh and now are playing the limited overs in New Zealand? ICC and cricket in general :cheers:clap

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
They announced the T20I Squad, they're just 13 men with Conway rested and Ferguson still injured.

XI might look like- Allen, Seifert(wk), Kane, Chapman, Mitchell, Phillips, Neesham, Santner, Sodhi, Southee, Milne
Bench: Jamieson, Sears

Looks like Rachin hasn't got the nod for T20s despite all the hype, and this might be a pre-image of their T20 WC squad next year (Only Boult, Conway, Bracewell and Ferguson will come in for Jamieson and Sears I guess , to make it 15)

So let me make sense here, New Zealand and Bangladesh played 2 test matches in Bangladesh and now are playing the limited overs in New Zealand? ICC and cricket in general :cheers:clap

That was part of the same tour before the WC which had 3 ODIs. Just like how, the IND-AUS T20Is that happened after the WC, are supposed to be part of the same tour as the ODIs played just before the WC.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Now I have become @icyman, the reverse jinxer of Bangladesh Cricket

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nicholls and Sarkar both scoring big… what is this sorcery?

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Now Nicholls has saved his place for another year

Users who are viewing this thread