Pakistan in India Dec-Jan 2012/13

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I wont take the Credit from India, Their Fielding and Body Language was Superb. Pak went well and showed a Poor Batting Performance in the Middle and End Overs.

cerande

Club Captain
I like that guy Ahmed.He and Kumar were excellent at the start.Fielding was great for an Indian side.
The team and specially the batting still needs introspection though.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Pitch was bowling paradise. Can't complain about anything, but at least we won the series.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shami, Bhuvan,Dinda can form a good attack. But ,we need a good bowling coach to take care of them.

Gurjot95

National Board President
What a thriller. Great performance by bowler and was delight to see India's fielding, one of the best you'll ever see from India.

Our Bowling was really a positive from this series but we need to work on our batting. (Never thought I would ever say this!!)

Don't know what to expect from India Vs England series. Last year we whitewashed them in ODI's at home but this time, things looks vice versa.

Gurjot95

National Board President
If they were really keen to give the award to India, then it should have gone to Jadeja. Scored 27 runs and most economical bowler with one wicket in today's match.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Wow, are you for real? I can only think that you are posting all this rubbish just to make sure you are noticed. Anyone with half a brain would realize Dhoni has been top Indian batsman in all these series. There are 11 players playing for India fyi. And, MSD is the only captain to lead India to T20 WC win, 2nd to WC win and maybe the 1st under whom the team was number 1 in Tests.

I hope you're trolling, I hope you're trolling, I hope you're trolling....

----------

That will be better for whole India. Thanks :wave

I think you both are wasting your time explaining to him because he will not even give him credit even if Dhoni gets a 5-fer.

Good win for India. Good bowling by all the fast bowlers. I hope they give more chance to Shami Ahmed because he looks a good talent to me. He also bowls a little short but has the ability to bowl full as well.

BTW I agree on MOM award. Saeed Ajmal deserved it today.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Saeed Ajmal should have been MotM without a doubt, for India, it was a wholesome effort. The fielding was outstanding and the bowlers were spot on. The credit goes to all the bowlers. Bhuvi provided the early breakthroughs and Shami Ahmad, not once he looked like a debutant, bowled beautifully at the other end and not letting the pressure go off. Sharma looked a far better bowler than he has been of late, right through the series while spinners did a wonderful job and not let the game slip away in the middle overs.

All said and done, MS Dhoni still isn't at his best when it comes to captaining the side in my opinion. Ravindra Jadeja should have batted above Ashwin. We have him as an allrounder. Why would you let an allrounder bat lower than a bowler who can bat? Jadeja is in form too. He has scored loads of runs in domestic cricket this season which resulted in him getting the call for the national duty. The thing with Jadeja is that he scores too slowly nowadays so it is okay if he is demoted when you have few overs left and need of the hour is to go bang bang but when you need a partnership going, Jadeja is always a better bet than Ashwin.

spooony

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
So that ugly (Bookie) Pakistan shows its head again.

----------

A trivia question- Is MSD the only captain[India] to have led the country to 3 white-washes[including this] ?

----------

Very lucky day for Shami Ahmed, not often that a No.11 makes his debut and he gets to bat.

I really liked the statement from Wasim Akram; " Everyone is shell-shocked that Jadeja has hit a six".:p

Who cares about a one day series?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like that guy Ahmad.

Thank you. I like you too.

On a serious note, it was a Misbah failure. He should have rotated the strike against Jadeja. The pressure was felt by the whole team.

Misbah is a "bakwaas" player completely. Replace him with a proper batsmen e.g. Haris Sohail.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread