NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Please give the guy a break. Babar should rest himself from cricket and come back rejuvenated. He like Virat was bound to lose form at some point. Unlike Virat, Babar also has to go through all the bullshit politics around him and I am sure BAbar is not as strong as a character as Virat. Champ needs some rest and he should be good to go.

Also Shaheen needs to be rested, 27 overs in 96 bowled is going to kill him. That is almost 30% of the bowlers workload taken by one single bowler. That field setting to get Marsh out was outstanding. Great day of cricket for Pakistan

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please give the guy a break. Babar should rest himself from cricket and come back rejuvenated. He like Virat was bound to lose form at some point. Unlike Virat, Babar also has to go through all the bullshit politics around him and I am sure BAbar is not as strong as a character as Virat. Champ needs some rest and he should be good to go.

Also Shaheen needs to be rested, 27 overs in 96 bowled is going to kill him. That is almost 30% of the bowlers workload taken by one single bowler. That field setting to get Marsh out was outstanding. Great day of cricket for Pakistan

I think it is hard for Babar to be self-aware enough to take a break. Arguably, he has been the generational talent we have been looking for and the pressure on him is so crazy, that he seems almost lost in it.

I know we have a T20 series in NZ coming up after this. A slightly radical approach, but I would rest Rizwan, Babar and Shaheen Shah Afridi. The only way we are going to find player able to hold their own is to try them in the series. Worse comes to worse, we lose the series. I'd much rather lose the series and find some good talent so that we don't have what happened at the WC and we couldn't find a replacement for Naseem Shah and Shaheen off colour.

My ideal T20 squad for NZ

1. Saim Ayub
2. Shahibzada Farhan
3. Fakhar Zaman (ideally would have liked Tayyab Tahir but not been selected)
4. Haseebullah
5. Azam Khan (wk)
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Aamer Jamal
8. Usama Mir
9. Mohammad Wasim
10. Haris Rauf/Abbas Afridi
11. Zaman Khan

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I think it is hard for Babar to be self-aware enough to take a break. Arguably, he has been the generational talent we have been looking for and the pressure on him is so crazy, that he seems almost lost in it.

I know we have a T20 series in NZ coming up after this. A slightly radical approach, but I would rest Rizwan, Babar and Shaheen Shah Afridi. The only way we are going to find player able to hold their own is to try them in the series. Worse comes to worse, we lose the series. I'd much rather lose the series and find some good talent so that we don't have what happened at the WC and we couldn't find a replacement for Naseem Shah and Shaheen off colour.

My ideal T20 squad for NZ

1. Saim Ayub
2. Shahibzada Farhan
3. Fakhar Zaman (ideally would have liked Tayyab Tahir but not been selected)
4. Haseebullah
5. Azam Khan (wk)
6. Iftikhar Ahmed
7. Aamer Jamal
8. Usama Mir
9. Mohammad Wasim
10. Haris Rauf/Abbas Afridi
11. Zaman Khan
Shaheen isnt he the captain?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is this the mythical all-rounder Afridi we were promised?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Those 50 extras coming back to haunt. Need to get early wickets and put Aussies under pressure.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
8 more to go! Need to get Warner quickly. A 200
Odd target should be chasable.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
That was a peach of a delivery by Hamza. This is what I was talking about post match 1, all visiting teams are at already starting at disadvantage. No matter what players you have, you need to find that spark and something in them. This is just the test. Lets go and bowl them out for less than 100 and chase it down.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
This partnership is the Key.

Both will score big runs now*. :p

Although the old Kookaburra ball doesn't swing much but can set an attacking field and extract the little of extra purchase from the surface will be the key.

A reverse swing magic maybe.

*Or maybe reverse jinxing

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Jamal and Hasan Ali are almost opposites — Jamal has this huge load up, brings down the front leg and arm with such force. Meanwhile Hasan bowls almost straight on and retains a lot of his momentum in the follow through. Jamal relies on generating pace when releasing, while Hasan is more rythmic.

Users who are viewing this thread