MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You don't require manual fielding to get stumpings - I've had several while online with things set to semi-auto. It might be a factor that manual fielding gives you a slight edge occasionally - but you're probably going to lose more wickets from not getting to chances then you would gain from getting one or two stumpings out of it.

The AI is just way too conservative about running between wickets after the fixes in the first patch for the huge amount of run outs. It's an area that needs some work.

Zhish

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I would really like the BARS data to be available for saved matches. Its quite disappointing to score a 50 or 100 and have only 20 runs show on the wagon wheel. If it's possible to implement, it would be fanstastic.

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Too much direct throws / exaggerated stumps need a fix plus fielders and keeper sometimes act like the ball weights 12 lbs.

Vishwanathsv

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In career player bowling stats should be shown as it show while batting like matches wickets best bowling figures economy.
AI is not playing into the situation like aggressive shots at the end of innings.
Keeper position can be editable like close far from stumps
More aggressive runs from AI and chances of run out while AI Batting.
Match situation like day overs/ball remaining should be shown.
Field edit can have option to apply same changes for both batsmen
Close in fielders like silly mid off and silly mid on should take few catches.
Also, replies frequency should increase and also LBW reply and BARS should be shown for wicket and even hotspot should be shown for close calls

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't think its necessary to make the AI more aggressive, certainly not for the four day matches, I play for Yorkshire in my current career and they score at nearly a run a ball whenever I'm actually in with them, ( theyre more realistic while simming) with lots of aerial shots and risky lofted late cuts. Its something that could be tweaked it future versions but on Xbox the game is playin pretty good ATM. Although I would like to see more turn for the spinners and the pitch making more of a difference to the spin.
Agree with your other points although personally I'd be happy if the next patch just gave me the scoreboard during pause and the bowlers line moved more offside, everything else I'd be happy to wait for DB II.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Please make the batting stance set more stable...At the moment its like when I select to move left, he moves right when back he goes front...So taking stance is becoming very difficult...

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Please make the batting stance set more stable...At the moment its like when I select to move left, he moves right when back he goes front...So taking stance is becoming very difficult...
I've noticed this also, when I move to the offside to enable me to flick the ball legside the batsman moves back, I thought it was a problem with my controller at first.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I've noticed this also, when I move to the offside to enable me to flick the ball legside the batsman moves back, I thought it was a problem with my controller at first.
Stance when a spinner is bowling is just impossible as the time is very less..

Party Boy

Club Cricketer
Team Name Should be in front Also
Add More Sponsors
Multiple sponsors for one team
8 colors in Kit Design
Kit Patterns For Teams And Umpire

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@fiction @HBK619 :This needs to be rectified in Patch 3:

-In tour mode if I save and exit the game and the next time I am able to select sides of the team which is fine but the option of the match settings is also active , so I am able to change the ground pattern, umpires and other stuffs as well which should be locked at the start of the match...

fiction

County Cricketer
@fiction @HBK619 :This needs to be rectified in Patch 3:

-In tour mode if I save and exit the game and the next time I am able to select sides of the team which is fine but the option of the match settings is also active , so I am able to change the ground pattern, umpires and other stuffs as well which should be locked at the start of the match...
You can choose not to change it :)

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
I don't know if this has been mentioned but I've noticed once I get into my innings batting on career mode, around the 30 run mark the ai starts moving a fielder to everywhere I hit the ball. Like if I hit one to the square boundary they'll put a fielder there and then I block the next and he'll bring him to silly mid on and it just goes like that constantly. So it would be good to see the ai stick to a field a bit longer, or if they have to limit my runs wait until I'm at a decent score

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The AI putting fielders in close after a block is particularly annoying in ODI matches.

Users who are viewing this thread