Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i know there's the problem of the non striker not moving out of the way of a drive.
but the last 2 nights i've got out 3 times because the ball has hit the non striker & shot up to the fielder at mid-on,be great if this could be fixed.
last night playing aus vs sa i hit 12 fours off 16 balls through the mid off area & the comp never placed a fielder their lol.
you have done a great job with this game big ant,just a few minor niggles need fixing & this will definately be not only the best cricket game but also the best sports game.

Cheaptrick

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this has been written about but I have had the game go black screen a couple of times when playing online, this usually has a crash follow.

Now on restart of the game it loads up fine for both players but we then find whoever is bowling is going through some kind of slo-mo at point of ball delivery at the crease,whoever is batting has none of this and can blast the ball wherever but the problem means the bowling side don't always have a fielder react for a catch or throw back to stumps?

A fix for this would be brilliant or an explanation of what is going on lol btw both of us are 100mb+ virginmedia users so we know its not bandwidth

Also can we have a bit more time in the lobby to decide who we want as team
I feel so rushed surely I should hit a ready button not automatically have a team I am looking at selected,even if I may not want them,and then be thrown straight into the game?

I can understand you may have time wasting but this is not surely gonna be a big issue?

rajspice

School Cricketer
Definatly need world cup and more icc cups on career mode.. also Man of the Series as well ?

devilal666

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I am new to this forum but not to the game. I love this game. This is the best cricket game out so far. I love it but the only thing that is keeping me away from playing it is that all shots are hit in the air. Once that is fixed, I will be exhausting my PS3 24/7.:D

umurulz

School Cricketer
The only thing that i want in the Patch would be making pull/hook shots grounded specially when they're timed to perfection. Almost 99% of the time i have gotten playing those shots, getting caught straight to square. That should be taken care of, then everything for me should be fine.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The only thing that i want in the Patch would be making pull/hook shots grounded specially when they're timed to perfection. Almost 99% of the time i have gotten playing those shots, getting caught straight to square. That should be taken care of, then everything for me should be fine.

Couldn't agree more. Have stopped playing the game for this very reason. Can't wait for it to be patched so I can resume playing the game.

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have just been playing a custom competition on amateur until the patch comes to Xbox, I still think the game is great but I can't continue my career until the aerial shots are at least controlled by me, patience is indeed a virtue!

superfreddie

Club Captain
Little too much for a patch?
I could be wrong, but I'm not sure adding T20 and ODI world cups to career mode would take too much work for a patch, considering the competitions are already in the game. I'm sure Ross said it was a possibility for patch 3.

For me it would add so much to career mode and be totally worth the effort. Playing through a tour/series is great, but getting to and the chance of winning a world cup final would be amazing.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I would absolutely love a CLT20 style format, a payoff for being able to do well with your domestic T20 side - as that could also be yearly unlike world cups.

I'd still want to see a world cup - along with having the test matches being turned into a 'tournament' structure, with a league table of your national side's successes over your career. Perhaps also with a playoff at the end so the game could have the test championship the real world needs.

Obviously though, if we only got one, a 50 Over World Cup would be ideal. Especially if it changed locations each time you played it over the career.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I could be wrong, but I'm not sure adding T20 and ODI world cups to career mode would take too much work for a patch, considering the competitions are already in the game. I'm sure Ross said it was a possibility for patch 3.

For me it would add so much to career mode and be totally worth the effort. Playing through a tour/series is great, but getting to and the chance of winning a world cup final would be amazing.

Wasn't sure but I think it might be hard to implement in terms of how many per year i think

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Big Ant some main things need to this game for real look:PATCH 3 must needed in my view

GAMEPLAY CHANGES NEEDED LIST GIVEN BELOW:
(1)Sweep and slog six hit,
(2)Advance grounded shot
(3)More slip catchs(because in real cricket most catchs in slips in starting overs,mainly in test matchs)
(4)More swing and spin in bowing department,
(5)bowlers changing angles(bowl near from close from umpire and away from umpire bowling from edge end of the bowling box for in swing)
(6)Reverse swing much needed
(7)leg cut and off cut must be more swing
(8)when POWERPLAY in active make {P}symbol in overlay
(9)make scorecard options or make scorecard display at end of every over
(10)make hightlights of well played batsman and bowler after the frist innings and second innings of fifty over match and t20 over match(like FIFA FOOTBALL game)
(11)make 3 types of different celebration for score 50 and 100 by batsman(like PUNCH IN THE AIR,and KISS THE COUNTRY SYMBOL IN UNIFORM,,and KISS THE BAT AND REMOVE HELMAT)
(12)make bowler celebration when got wicket (like punch,and some aggresstion,and angry look)
(13)injury and retieredhurt options
(14)wicket keeper close to stumps options in mediam pace bowling(optional)
(15)batsman standing out side of creese options needed (optional)

KITS AND BATS AND OTHER NEEDED CHANGES GIVEN BELOW:

(1)More current bats option(minimum 100 bats placement must be there)
(2)more grounds for all countrys
(3)more colour changing options for BAT GRIPS and KITS and ALL others things
(4)More types of latest model gloves for all countrys(because now all countrys using different types of gloves)
(5)more types of shoe models
(6)wrist band for bowlers
(7)make whits balls slightly green or brown shad after some overs like real matchs
(8)make cheery red colour for test cricket balls(optional)most countrys using this colour
(9)make shoes with lays ropes like real shoes
(10)current type bats need to be three types (slightly bend using by IND players,straight bats using by ENG players mostly)i know these 2 models only

This is my request for patch 3 Please make this for cricket fans and cricket game lovers,

EVERY TIME we not able to mention all points we noticed,so i kindly request request BIG ANT ,ROSS please make this things in patch 3

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
Most of these changes are great but i think too much for a patch.
But i would deffo pay for a dlc with all these in.

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1. A Highlight reel at the end of the innings of wickets
2. Manual Replay Control for 3rd Umpire Decisions (current 3rd umpire replay is so robotic)

Users who are viewing this thread