Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

D

Dutch

@C A Iversen believe me I want patch three just as badly as anyone and am too frustrated out how long things take but I havent forgotten any of the support and contributions big ant have made even if things are much much quieter now.......still remember how they spent hours up till two on the morning to get some minor glitch fixed so they could show us a movie of the game.........

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Ross, thanks for the update. maybe not the time/place and may also be a touch insensitive to respond to news of you making a loss with a "how does this affect me?" type post, but does that loss impact the likelihood of a sequel or is that still going ahead?[DOUBLEPOST=1430951588][/DOUBLEPOST]
The birth certificate says 34, the left knee says 84, the ever expanding girth and receding hair says at least 45 and the mind says about 12...

It's a reasonable question regardless of time/place and I knew from the start that it was likely we would make a loss on the first game.

There is to be a sequel of DBC, I have no detail to share as yet other than that like last time it will be an inclusive development where we share the journey with anyone that wants to come aboard - it likely won't have all of the shenanigans of the last journey but should be fun all the same :)[DOUBLEPOST=1430957194][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: I'm older than all of you, some of you combined....

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
.... I'm okay with waiting, as I'm hoping to have an oval ball game to play in 2-3 months...:yes

You will. That game will also give a glimpse of where the Academy will be heading for the DBC Sequel.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
You will. That game will also give a glimpse of where the Academy will be heading for the DBC Sequel.

Yes indeedy, that is great news on all fronts! Sequels, and an improved Academy will be right up my alley! Can't wait.

I only haven't been using the RLL3 Academy so far because I'm still creating a few sides for Don Bradman Cricket. I hope our old Academy data, teams, faces etc, from DBC '14 can be used as a basis for enhancing them with the new one when the time comes!

I'm older than all of you, some of you combined....

This is good. Please others step forth who are older than me too. I say again, please!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've just turned 18 ...so I'm legal, finally. No prison for @ethybubs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a fake one so I get on the hooch...

grkrama

National Board President
PS: I'm older than all of you, some of you combined....

just-dumbledore_o_852107.gif

Users who are viewing this thread