Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

How do you play it against a spinner? I see to either play a straight drive, a drive to mid wicket or a bizarre looking pull shot. I had mid on back and it was looking so delicious and no matter what I tried I could never hit it.

Any tips?
Step across to the off side so that the ball pitch in line with your pads, then try the mid wicket shot...

How do you play it against a spinner? I see to either play a straight drive, a drive to mid wicket or a bizarre looking pull shot. I had mid on back and it was looking so delicious and no matter what I tried I could never hit it.

Any tips?

I generally take stance on middle & off and press LS up (12'0 clock), up & left (11'0 clock) or up & right (1'0 clock) depending on the line of the ball and press RS to 11'0 clock. This should hit the ball towards mid on/long on area.

I generally take stance on middle & off and press LS up (12'0 clock), up & left (11'0 clock) or up & right (1'0 clock) depending on the line of the ball and press RS to 11'0 clock. This should hit the ball towards mid on/long on area.
Please do post your gameplay video..Would like to see your approach..

One more glitch in online play while batting in broadcast camera the ball disappears fore few moments while the bowler suddenly changes the length of the ball the Batman's goes totally blind like, kindly look into this as its spoiling the gameplay as its giving an additional advantage to the bowler.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170128-205724.png
    Screenshot_20170128-205724.png
    767.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20170128-205741.png
    Screenshot_20170128-205741.png
    741.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20170128-205826.png
    Screenshot_20170128-205826.png
    817.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20170128-205932.png
    Screenshot_20170128-205932.png
    794.7 KB · Views: 121
Please Big Ant, give us the option to customise the colour of our pads and gloves! I want my career player decked out in the latest Millichamp & Hall player range and it's completely stupid that we can't customise the colours of things such as pads independantly of team kit. I assume it's a huge oversight because that at least was in DBC 14.

As it stands, I need to use a plain white texture which takes up 2 slots of each pad, and even then I can not do anything about the straps. This ruins the look I am trying to achieve.
pads.png

dynamic lineup still does not work... after 4 years of career still same team... no changes and my batting position is also same....

please allow us to change our player attributes

By overall player is 79. but my strength is 49 run speed is 40 thats not fine

They're working for me... I got promoted into the essex side and one of my team mates from club level is in the side with me

After installing patch 3 i have noticed that there is stuttering during AI bowling to me when i use the broadcast batting camera.Also the batsman that plays the shot sometimes delays in taking of for a run resulting in runouts.There is also frame rate issues on xbox one with patch 3.

There are lot of problem while batting in broadcast camera, broadcast camera is missing in training mode so obviously its not up to the mark

They're working for me... I got promoted into the essex side and one of my team mates from club level is in the side with me
yes and after that? does the team you're in ever change, across formats? we are finding the same team for test,odi,t20 etc.... surely this should change dynamically? example I am way better at T20 than tests, I should bat 3 for T20 but 6 for tests, I am batting 6 in both formats.

Users who are viewing this thread