Patch 4 Wishlist and Suggestions

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC OPTIMIZATION Require ... . Hope Next Patch Will Be improved with pc optimization Process ... ,

shahzad

School Cricketer
Bat/pad catches need to be corrected. It is not an issue of getting edges. You get edges, they either hit the pad and die down or the fielder in most cases is unable to grab a hold of these catches.

Karachi

Associate Captain
- More camera angles
- Improved fielding animation

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
mate on what level difficulty is this?

In pro I was able to win comprehensively defending 350plus score on a green wicket and getting AI bundled out for 160 and then enforced the follow on to get it restricted to 200 in the second. In the end I had to chase like 10 or so runs. Again my bowling is not 100% up to scratch

This is on pro difficulty. This is usually in the second innings of a test whenever I sim. Have you found that your team gets the AI out with a reasonable total when you sim as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1487107450][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side, it would be nice if we had a separate button for ducking and one for leaving. Sometimes I want the player to duck and he just sways out of the way and the ball hits the bat causing a catch. I feel like an option to duck balls would be nice. Unless there is some way to do that and I'm missing it completely.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
This is on pro difficulty. This is usually in the second innings of a test whenever I sim. Have you found that your team gets the AI out with a reasonable total when you sim as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1487107450][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side, it would be nice if we had a separate button for ducking and one for leaving. Sometimes I want the player to duck and he just sways out of the way and the ball hits the bat causing a catch. I feel like an option to duck balls would be nice. Unless there is some way to do that and I'm missing it completely.
Apparently LS down and L3 will duck. Not sure why I say apparently, although it can be a bit iffy on a soft pitch, but I still get in to trouble sometimes (must be taking my eye off the ball ;))

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Apparently LS down and L3 will duck. Not sure why I say apparently, although it can be a bit iffy on a soft pitch, but I still get in to trouble sometimes (must be taking my eye off the ball ;))
Yeah, I think duck only happens if the ball is high near the body, otherwise it's a leave. The no foot movement combined with leave button can accidentally turn in to a ramp shot. I inadvertently did this and it went for six, but have seen videos where it edged through to the keeper.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah, I think duck only happens if the ball is high near the body, otherwise it's a leave. The no foot movement combined with leave button can accidentally turn in to a ramp shot. I inadvertently did this and it went for six, but have seen videos where it edged through to the keeper.

Not true. I have played backfoot leave (LS down + X) and ended up edging the ball to the wkt keeper.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, sometimes it ducks sometimes it doesn't. It's not a huge issue but just enough to get me upset. On a separate note, what are people's strategies for picking up wickets as a medium fast bowler. I'm not getting any five-fers.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Would be great to get embankments with people on them in the stadium creator! Would top off this aspect of the game because at the moment there are a few grounds such as Hagley Park or Seddon Park in NZ that just don't look right recreated in game due to there being no people on the banks. Other grounds too that a partially embankments would benefit from this. Thanks :)

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  • Optimised Preset field List: atm it is very time consuming to change fields, you are pretty much forced to use the search feature as it takes way too much time to go down the list. The list should be optimised for example current over u are bowling with a spinner when u bring up the preset fields you should automatically be shown only fields for a spinner and if its currently the powerplay the defensive fields should not be available. Also there should be a shortcut button to jump from the first aggressive field on the list to first balanced to first defensive to make navigation even quicker.
  • field editor could also be more efficient. ATM we have to go down a list of current fielding positions then select that fielder and move him to the available fielding positions on the field map. Wouldn't it be a lot more quicker if we can basically click on a fielder on the map and place him into the available positions , basically drag and drop.
  • Fielding radar: Currently changing fields is very time consuming coupling this with constantly having to scan the field when batting really kills the flow of the game its too stop start. Scanning the field is a great inclusion but we should not be forced to go to it for the sake of realism. It should compliment the fielding radar to give u a better idea of where the fielders truly are. Memorising where the fielders are after scanning when u are controlling two different batsmen sometimes left and right, field changes, etc is too much.
  • Body first slide/dive: you can only slide with the legs it is good when you have the time to get behind the line of the ball, but it is pretty ineffective for stopping boundaries when u are trailing the ball. When u are running towards the boundary there needs to be a forward dive, when u are coming across and the ball is tight to the boundary to u need a body first sideways dive.

papalazarou

Club Captain
Would be great to get embankments with people on them in the stadium creator! Would top off this aspect of the game because at the moment there are a few grounds such as Hagley Park or Seddon Park in NZ that just don't look right recreated in game due to there being no people on the banks. Other grounds too that a partially embankments would benefit from this. Thanks :)

With a bit of luck, in time they'll make all the assets in the generic grounds available in the stadium editor.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What are you specs?

upload_2017-2-15_18-16-36.png

upload_2017-2-15_18-16-56.png

upload_2017-2-15_18-17-22.png

sharankarkera

Club Cricketer
Why isn't the simulation thing added for Co op matches against Ai? It's really boring to bowl the full matches. We just wanna bat together. Surely shouldn't be a big hassle to add this feature in this patch? Someone help.!!

Users who are viewing this thread