Patch Discussion - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnu13

School Cricketer
Hi Matt! Just want to know whether agin issue have been solved in career mode. I been away for 4 months so yet to play this game. My career player as well as the rest don’t age. Also their the team section is pretty horrendous as well as the captaincy. Thank you!

Potatotron

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since this patch came out I have been unable to start any AI vs AI casual matches(mens and womens). The game crashes as soon as I okay everything at the options screen. The game will load if I chose to play as a team.
However, I can still play AI vs AI matches using competition mode and I have no issues once the game has loaded (aside from the usual AI shenanigans: getting lost between the wicket, sending in a batsmen to bowl when there are bowlers available, etc).
I've tried deleting my entire Ashes folder in My Games and stopping steam cloud, and starting over with a fresh profile/academy data, but no dice.
I've been running an AI vs AI tournament and this patch almost sunk it a couple of games in, luckily competition mode still works, but it means I have less control over the match conditions.

Thanks.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
To this uniform issue guys, have you guys tried saving and resuming.. Does that bring back the proper kits?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
matt will you ever work for online gameplay
?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
To this uniform issue guys, have you guys tried saving and resuming.. Does that bring back the proper kits?
I don't know how it works - with logos etc beyond making them - but I saw that 1992 World Cup teams were mentioned, guessing they could be mine. I did reshare those teams and for some I took out some kit logos.

It'd be useful for those people who are experiencing the issue to post a screenshot, that way we could - myself, @Llewelynf and anyone else who has done kits - probably determine which logos/kits could be effected.

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Since this patch came out I have been unable to start any AI vs AI casual matches(mens and womens). The game crashes as soon as I okay everything at the options screen. The game will load if I chose to play as a team.
However, I can still play AI vs AI matches using competition mode and I have no issues once the game has loaded (aside from the usual AI shenanigans: getting lost between the wicket, sending in a batsmen to bowl when there are bowlers available, etc).
I've tried deleting my entire Ashes folder in My Games and stopping steam cloud, and starting over with a fresh profile/academy data, but no dice.
I've been running an AI vs AI tournament and this patch almost sunk it a couple of games in, luckily competition mode still works, but it means I have less control over the match conditions.

Thanks.

Happening to me as well.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can you attach a copy of your save data folder? Put all of the Documents\My Games\Ashes folder into a zip and attach it here.
@MattW for your reference regarding the uniform color & logos issue

Attachments

• Ashes Saved data.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 1

Helpman

Club Captain
Having the same issues with the uniforms....sigh

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

Thanks.

Got a workaround for casual AI vs AI games , when selecting team you first have to select the user control team and when the match loads , just go in the settings and change the user control team to AI. This way you can setup the AI vs AI games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread