Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sometimes I find the fields I set (legal fields as per the restrictions) are not accepted. Is it a bug ?

USA

County Cricketer
Is the frame rate smooth in night matches on xbox one x ? it is choppy on xbox one s in night games.

Very smooth. Xbox One X is a very powerful machine. So the graphics are fantastic. Especially with Ashes Cricket being 4K enhanced. It's as realistic as a cricket game has ever been.

N Jones

Club Captain
When it comes to fielding in this game even after all the patches it's still as frustrating as he'll. .I just wish somehow I could upload videos on here to show the ridiculous amount of overthrow's and the general way the AI let's you control the fielder that's nowhere near the ball

balkeet

International Coach
When it comes to fielding in this game even after all the patches it's still as frustrating as he'll. .I just wish somehow I could upload videos on here to show the ridiculous amount of overthrow's and the general way the AI let's you control the fielder that's nowhere near the ball
No issues in fully assisted fielding

mani761

Club Captain
IN THIS PATCH I AM PLAYING ON PS4 PRO LEGEND HARDEST DIFFICULTY THAT ALSO WITHOUT ANY PITCH MARKER N AERIAL MARKER BATTING IS SO EASY WHILE PLAYING LOFTED REVERSE SHOTS I CAN HIT ALMOST EVERY BOWL FOR SIX EXCEPT BOUNCER SO ITS A REQUEST TO BIG ANT STUDIO PLEASE REDUCE THESE LOFTED SHOTS FOR REVERSE LFOTED SHOTS.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Please refrain from posting in caps.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
IN THIS PATCH I AM PLAYING ON PS4 PRO LEGEND HARDEST DIFFICULTY THAT ALSO WITHOUT ANY PITCH MARKER N AERIAL MARKER BATTING IS SO EASY WHILE PLAYING LOFTED REVERSE SHOTS I CAN HIT ALMOST EVERY BOWL FOR SIX EXCEPT BOUNCER SO ITS A REQUEST TO BIG ANT STUDIO PLEASE REDUCE THESE LOFTED SHOTS FOR REVERSE LFOTED SHOTS.
WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread