Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each batsmen has strength attributes.

People need have a fiddle more, a lot of moaning goes on but many can’t be arsed to even have a look!
Player attributes I know that we can modify , I was making sure if you referring to same or any modifiers.
I do change lot of player attributes like I lower the batting abilities by 10% and increase the bowling abilities by 10% to avoid regular 350+ scores in ODI , 450+ scores in Test , 180+ scores in t20s.
I do this for all domestic teams for all players

Player attributes I know that we can modify , I was making sure if you referring to same or any modifiers.
I do change lot of player attributes like I lower the batting abilities by 10% and increase the bowling abilities by 10% to avoid regular 350+ scores in ODI , 450+ scores in Test , 180+ scores in t20s.
I do this for all domestic teams for all players

Wasn’t referring to you in particular! But yeah strength attributes.

Wasn’t referring to you in particular! But yeah strength attributes.
If anybody haven’t tried just try it out by decreasing 10 points on all batting abilities of batsman and increasing all bowling abilities of a bowler to get fair scores rather than high scoring . Even this effect to the simulations.
The same I was doing with DBC17 , you will find better results if anyone has complains of high scores.

Last edited:
How often do AI hit a boundary on last ball in this build for people??
I hardly find last ball boundary, unless it is an actual bad ball. I never had a problem with AI runrates in the new build.
The most frustrating aspect is the AI runout cos of ball watching and the under powered square and backward square. Hope there is a fix soon for these atleast
Btw any improvements in the new build?

If anybody haven’t tried just try it out by decreasing 10 points on all batting abilities of batsman and increasing all bowling abilities of a bowler to get fair scores rather than high scoring . Even this effect to the simulations.
The same I was doing with DBC17 , you will find better results if anyone has complains of high scores.
Anything to get the following fixed ?

Stop AI runouts due to ball watching.
Square and backward square shots to travel as per timing.
Stop balls from passing through if timing is ideal.

Anything to get the following fixed ?

Stop AI runouts due to ball watching.
Square and backward square shots to travel as per timing.
Stop balls from passing through if timing is ideal.
Nope nothing to do with these issues... just it will avoid some unrealistic high scores always.

How often do AI hit a boundary on last ball in this build for people??
I had 3 or 4 in one innings.[DOUBLEPOST=1525610527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Each batsmen has strength attributes.

People need have a fiddle more, a lot of moaning goes on but many can’t be arsed to even have a look![DOUBLEPOST=1525608523][/DOUBLEPOST]

They scored plenty..
How about you?

Ideally, how fast (in mbps) does your internet connection need to be to have a stable online match?

Ideally, how fast (in mbps) does your internet connection need to be to have a stable online match?

Speed is not that important (Even a 2 Mbps connection would be fine IMO). But a stable connection and good ping speeds matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread