Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What just happened there :O ALSO that 3 off 0 required for the last ball is a BUG since DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14 of 2014. I am not sure why are they not fixing that?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Alright @wasteyouryouth @blockerdave, HD screenshots of some edits I made to the "Grassy" pitch type. Will release them in my PC Texture Mods thread in a bit. Note that in all the screenshots I'm using my edited "Lush" outfield grass so that's why it may look different to yours.

ETFDwcl.jpg

tEXnp3D.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
On the issue of drives, I got my first century with the new patch. Maybe it's the ground size/shape, the player settings, the weakness of shots or my timing being off but there's a definite difficulty getting boundaries that aren't straight down the ground.
IWdvN7w.jpg
So I put the timing feedback on and it seems that 'OK' timing, of which I expect there is a few shots, must be the ones that lose speed when heading to the boundary. Good seems to make it. It's bit frustrating when the shots 'feel' good and well-timed, only to have them punished, but I guess it's perhaps a case of upping strength or shot force.

sweet magee

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Played a bit of career mode on Xbox earlier and noticed visible pitch wear on a variety of surfaces. Haven't noticed any in other game modes. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread