PC Version 1.21 Now Available

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm having the all white stump issue as well, I just assumed I couldn't mod properly

Axelad15

School Cricketer
When that issue is fixed that red/white ball just has to stay as an easter egg. Looks way too sweet.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's actually pretty cool online, as I just tested it tonight... makes it easier to see what kinda delivery is being bowled that's for sure! Advantage; Gamecocks.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
anyone having trouble playing slog sweep/slog reverse sweep in this update? i tried several attempts but they all went as normal sweeps, not even poorly hit/timed slog ones.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Was working okay for me last night?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Game hanged in Latest Patch while I simulate team in career mode , one day game. Any one else faced such issue

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Game hanged in Latest Patch while I simulate team in career mode , one day game. Any one else faced such issue
Can you PM me a copy of your career save game, simulating one day games works fine for me.

Just a quick update, pink ball works fine. So that's nice, but the stumps all show up as all-white.
It appears to not be loading in stump and ball texture mods correctly at the moment - the workaround right now would be to simply remove them from your textures folder to go back to the default game ones rather than getting the purely white ones.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
the workaround right now would be to simply remove them from your textures folder

What's weird is I've never put any mods in those folders before. For stumps or balls... Either way, I've removed them and that's fixed the multi-colour ball and white stumps.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
A new update is now live that will fix those problems with white stumps/balls when modding those textures.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Fixing an issue related to the new feature to cycle through player kits when editing a player in the academy.

tomas05

School Cricketer
Evening all,

Ive found this forum because since the latest download, I've had a recurring problem with my Don Bradman game. Its the (seemingly uncommon) controller connection lost bug, which now happens everytime I hit the ball. I am posting here simply because I am linking this potentially to the update?

Ive noted that apparently this is an issue with pirated copies of the game, but this is not my issue, as I went out of my way to purchase the full game with the Bradman DVD's and holders, so I hope that this is not the reason! Is it the case that my game is now bugged forever more? Or do I have an option?

I am just a cricket lover, not really too technically minded, so sorry if I've missed something very obvious. Only other information I can give is that I had to Control + Alt + Delete close the game the other day by the cricket.exe process as my computer was crashing, and next time I opened it the game was in "Safe Mode".

Hope I can find some help here! Thank you (sorry if this was for a new thread, it just seems linked to the current one)

Skankhunt 42

Banned
@tomas05 ; welcome buddy! :)

We are all willing to help you after you do one little screen capture and post it here! Just open ur game; go to credits and check lower right corner of the screen where you'll find the game version number. Paste the screenshot here and help will come for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread