(PC version) all stadiums and kitbag unlocked patch by slachrummy

pragxyscin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its not working for me ,its like nothing happened,i replaced it in my save file folder but no change pls help

Viral Shah

International Coach
its not working for me ,its like nothing happened,i replaced it in my save file folder but no change pls help

Go Again in your Save File Folder and check That you Have Not Created Two Folders Of Save Data.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
^use thanks button.
post_thanks.gif

a_malik7

School Cricketer
I completed the test bowling challenge. i did 10/19....but didnt get the unlocks. :mad: Now i can use this patch...it took so much time and effort.....Thank You

kartaus

School Cricketer
Thanks for the unlocks...

But just out of curiosity, I was trying to get the best bowling in an innings (10/53) and in a match (10/90) by myself... Although i completed both successfully, only the match figures got unlocked, and the best figures in an innings still remains locked. What could the possible reason of this behavious be?

One point was it was not played at a stretch in one go.. It was saved and continued later playing across 2 days... Could it be a reason?.. And if so, why only the match figures got unlocked?

nev395

School Cricketer
So what does the complete kitbag consist of? Please specify brands if possible.

Cheers, Nev395:banana2

pranab1993

School Cricketer
thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!
i was dying for unlocking all the stadiums and kits.
gr888888888888
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

akhilesh007

School Cricketer
i downloaded the attachment and after extracting and copying the file USRSTAT.DAT.it asks to replace or keep both files in the ashes folder in m documents...if i replaced or kept both files..and after entering the game nothing is unlocked...plz plz help me

Users who are viewing this thread