PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 Q&A

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope you can switch between bowling styles for some players. e.g. Symonds and Tendulkar switching between spin and medium?

Eon

Club Cricketer
Yea i cant see it being included would be nice though... maybe being able to do so before a test starts like once you have seen the pitch and whether its sticky or grassy... but i still dont see it happening... maybe thats one for a future game

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Brilliant work,
nice interview..
It is early stages atm in terms of what they are telling us, but i am confident that this next addition to the cricket games archives will be a step in the right direction.

I don't think ashes09 will have a "Be A Pro" type game mode, but I would like them to look into it for future titles.

I doubt it as well, but do you guys reckon it would work in a cricket game? I wouldn't mind to see it being given a go.

Eon

Club Cricketer
well in all the interviews and hands on etc there hasnt been a mention of an appeal button... although you never know... and the "be a pro" for cricket would be tricky to get right... im all for someone giving it a crack though, think it would be fun if done right

hramnani

School Cricketer
I wish there is an Archives feature in AShes 09. I have always missed a genuine Stats tracker in the Codies games (vs the EA ones). Y d hell to play a full tournament, if u r unable to see the top scorers, your team performence, etc.

So I hope there is an Archives feature n an in-game stats tracker too...:upray

spaga1994

Club Cricketer
haha of topic but in ur signature hramnani didnt the aussie slip fielders starting laughing there heads of after eddo said that to mcgrath

stevo1

Club Cricketer
haha of topic but in ur signature hramnani didnt the aussie slip fielders starting laughing there heads of after eddo said that to mcgrath

Glenn McGrath bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes
McGrath: ?Hey Eddo, why are you so F**ing Fat??
Eddo:?Because everytime I F*** your wife, she gives me a biscuit?

Edited for accuracy, n00b!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope you can switch between bowling styles for some players. e.g. Symonds and Tendulkar switching between spin and medium?

I do not think that would be there in this one
But it is a good Idea for the future games to come

Glenn McGrath bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes
McGrath: ?Hey Eddo, why are you so F**ing Fat??
Eddo:?Because everytime I F*** your wife, she gives me a biscuit?

Edited for accuracy, n00b!

Funny stuff but careful noobie, youll get yaself in strife for that kind of talk around here - trust me I know - things are a little sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread