PlanetCricket Ashes Cricket 2009 second Q&A

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
For example, we could not release any screenshots until all of the player heads had been approved by the relevant board, the players? union and, in some cases, the players themselves.
What I want to know is if the faces had to be approved by the players and boards, then when are some players like Siddle, Flintoff etc all so poor?

P

pcfan123

What I want to know is if the faces had to be approved by the players and boards, then when are some players like Siddle, Flintoff etc all so poor?

Seriously, they had 2 years to make the faces. Some of the faces I see the guys at PC make are miles better than the ones in AC09!

jan52

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the xbox 360 pal version region free? i know you can import ps3 version but not sure about 360.

Cueboy_88

School Cricketer
Weather conditions in Ashes Cricket 2009.

Does anybody know whether or not (excuse the pun!) weather conditions such as rain delays are implemented in Ashes Cricket 2009?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Some pictures that came with the Q&A that I hadn't got round to posting before are now in the first post.

You did mention that it was JF & Andy in the picture, but you wantedly didn't mention the other person standing with those two? :p ;)

One doubt which I have on license stuff. If Codemasters acquire license on Ashes series, will they have to get the license for the same Ashes in their next product release also? If they aren't getting the license like how it usually happens ( EA gets usually ), then the features which were developed like Monty's action, etc etc goes waste?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You did mention that it was JF & Andy in the picture, but you wantedly didn't mention the other person standing with those two?
I don't think he knows, I can tell you it isn't Heath though (not just because I wouldn't expect them to fly him over to England for a photo op).

MasterBlaster09

School Cricketer
So is there any confirmation that the game will be NTSC?
The demo works on my NTSC console so it would be nice for someone to confirm.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
its confirmed that the game is region free
By some random seller on eBay who doesn't have a copy of the game?

PS3 owners will be fine, but if you have a 360 and it isn't PAL, don't pre-order, wait until someone gets an actual retail copy of the game and puts it in an NTSC machine and plays it, that's the only way you'll know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread