Player Editing Tutorial

Allrounder18

Banned
Hey Anarchy bro I have forwarded your work of Birth code. Tell me is it correct ,now we can edit regen who born up to 2006.

Can you look it plz.

Attachments

• birth dates for cricket captain.zip
    113 KB · Views: 92

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am on ICC 2008 and its not working for me:cool:

Lol, bowling abilities didn't work for me on ICC08 either, though batting ones were easy. On ICC06 it worked for me though...

I can try find out which row is the right one, just wait a mo... [sorry, I tried, but I just got confused]

One thing that's wrong with your birthdate thing allrounder is that the last columns are all 227, instead of 227, 228 and 229. But otherwise it seems fine.

Edit: Bowling Style doesn't work for me, I changed it to 0 128 6 and I got a SLA. Changing it to any of the others kept it as a SLA. Also, these values change continually. I played a match leaving that open and after every ball the numbers would change. I also don't think that 0 64 1 is the best bowler you can make, there are quite a few times when a bowler of this capacity will go wicketless or be very expensive for each wicket. This is in contrast to the highest batting level where you hit consistently high scores. Also, I cannot edit regens. I tried editing one who had played 300+ first class games and he didn't turn up.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Lol, bowling abilities didn't work for me on ICC08 either, though batting ones were easy. On ICC06 it worked for me though...

I can try find out which row is the right one, just wait a mo... [sorry, I tried, but I just got confused]

One thing that's wrong with your birthdate thing allrounder is that the last columns are all 227, instead of 227, 228 and 229. But otherwise it seems fine.

Edit: Bowling Style doesn't work for me, I changed it to 0 128 6 and I got a SLA. Changing it to any of the others kept it as a SLA. Also, these values change continually. I played a match leaving that open and after every ball the numbers would change. I also don't think that 0 64 1 is the best bowler you can make, there are quite a few times when a bowler of this capacity will go wicketless or be very expensive for each wicket. This is in contrast to the highest batting level where you hit consistently high scores. Also, I cannot edit regens. I tried editing one who had played 300+ first class games and he didn't turn up.

Well I can edit regen with precision but with one limitation and it is that regen must be born before 1991 so this means I can edit regen up to 2012 after that I can still edit regens who born after 1991 but I dont know which regen I have edited until I got back in to the game and see extra ordinary performance from any particular regen (which proves that this regen has been edited)
Can you be more precise about the birth codes? Are they right except the 227 mistake?

Allrounder18 added 18 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Ok here is the massive upgradation to the birth code files ,now you can have regens birth codes up to 2031.

Can some one with 2040s/50s game file check it?

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe the birth codes are correct, I know how the formula works, but didn't know how to extend the dates. Yea, I tried to edit a regen who was born in 1992 and it didn't work. Well actually I wasn't trying to edit him I was just trying to see what his batting rating was because he was really good. Averaged 71 in Tests. I got bored and stared compiling a list of some New Zealand players and their ratings in ICC08. Highest batting rating is Greg Hay followed by Iain Robertson I think. And the worst batsman I've found so far is Chris Martin (of course)

Edit: When I edit player's bowling ratings on ICC06 I think I'm editing the 80th row, not the 81st row. I'm not sure If I've counted wrong because I normally use the row that looks right, but this may be why people can't find the values.

Last edited:

Anarchy666

School Cricketer
Well I think Anarchy will explain the Regen birth codes ,cuz I cannt found any regen player in 2050 game file :(.

my guide simply doesn't go that far into the future.

Anarchy666 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

I tried to find Alex kervezee DOB and here I found it
But I didnt understand the Green ,Yellow ,Sequence numbers.
plz tell me which are those sequence numbers? are the numbers where I put arrows are right?

theres a worksheet labelled 'Guide' will show you which comes first

Allrounder18

Banned
Ok just checked players do appear in 2050 file but you dont know which player it is until you edit them and see them performing according to your given level.

This has to be crack ,I think Birth codes dont work after 1991.

metallics2006

International Coach
Hey chewie can you tell me what are the exact numbers you enter in each box in the 80th row to take lots of wickets? I am trying to control Zimbabwe and I ve got a 18 year old Level 6 player in batting. If i get a good bowler, I can make Zimbabwe the best in the world in 4-5 seasons.

Allrounder18

Banned
Ok here is the regen birth code file which supports birth codes up to 2030s.

Tell me if there is any thing wrong in this guide (Anarchy)

Attachments

• birth dates for cricket captain.zip
    167.9 KB · Views: 89

surgeklick

School Cricketer
Can anyone post the exact batting ability of Michael Vaughan at the start of a game on ICC2008? Thanks.

Allrounder18

Banned
Major Break through regarding REGEN EDITING!

Ok its complete now ,I have the knowledge to edit each an every regen regardless of their DOB (Yeah that means I can edit a player born in 2111) basically the DOB excel file is only valid up till 1991 after then the bytes changes and becomes 0 ,32 ,64 ,96 ,128 ,160 ,192 but in xcel file it is wrong so therefore follow this tutorial in order to edit regen of dob of 1992 above.

1)First of all keep an eye on any known player (along with their ID) eg I keep Ricky ponting for editing regen players ,Basically the thing I did is that I Keep Ricky ponting from being retired and always decrease his age after each season and now his ID has became 128 ,189 ,225[(I keep increase this number by 1 every season or couple)/B] ,64 and he is now 20ish in my game ,I have decrease his batting lev so that the game doesnt pick him in order to maintain realism.

2)For eg If a regen player of DOB 12/9/97 appears in new season and you want to edit him ,just search Ricky Ponting in usual way and when you find him just edit his age to the age of that regen ,to chance regen age you first have to change the third number(Years number) then second number(Days and weeks number) remember you will also have to change the first number(Which is a single day number (new discovery) (128 in Ricky's case) too in order to match exact age of the regen there are 0 ,32 ,64 ,96 ,128 ,160 ,192 values you can use to change the age of regen ,

3)After Ricky ponting's age and that regen age become exact same ,note down the Ricky Ponting's newly formed ID (i-e after new age ID)

4)Search this newly formed ID and you will find 2 exact IDs (one for Ricky ponting and One for that regen)

5)Carefully examine both IDs and change back the Ricky's ID to its original ID(the ID which keeps him for being retired) and then edit the other ID(that regen ID)

6)Thanks and Reps me plenty :D

Users who are viewing this thread