Player Editing Tutorial

metallics2006

International Coach
Yeah thats a very good tutorial Anarchy. But does it work on ICC 3 or 2008?I know that the batting works when edited in any version. But the bowling ability, batting preferrences does not work in ICC 3 and 2008.

Allrounder18

Banned
Neat work mate got batting preference to work (ICC 08)
also found the bowling abilities which are in column 84 in my case also the rows and column differ in my case which proves that certain values do change in different PC (as I wasnt able to find bowling abilities in my previous XP installed but after fresh xp installation (courtesy damn virus) I finally found bowling abilities.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I can't get it to work. When I try to find Ponting and I enter his date of birth it says it can't find anything in Excel

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you have to make sure you're typing it correctly.

For example instead of 1/1/80 you have to search for 1/01/1980

Anarchy666

School Cricketer
i only have Ashes 06, so i can't tell how to edit bowling on ICC 3 or 2008.

since bowling comes right at the bottom of a player's data, and since ICC 3 was a significant upgrade over Ashes 06, then i suspect the codes for bowling are not located in 'row 80' but a few rows down, as there could well be new additions as far as codes are concerned, thereby pushing most things down. i think allrounder18 suggested for ICC 2008 the bowling was to be found in row 84.

the row below bowling you should find the numbers 36,5 in succession. i think thats either the last two values of a player or the first two values.

cottager is supposed to be getting ICC 2008 in early September so if everyone else finds locating the bowling too difficult i'm sure he'll provide the insight.

Last edited:

Anarchy666

School Cricketer
ok an updated version of the Birthday excel file.

its been established that the coding IS the same for ICC/Ashes2006, ICC 3 and ICC 2008.

also there was an error on the green row, where it says 170 it should've said 160.

Attachments

• ICC Birthdays v3.zip
    83.1 KB · Views: 236

Annihilation66

Club Cricketer
Nice Tutorial, thanks a lot for making this possible guys.

Just 1 question, Is it possible to edit any players who wernt around in 2002, i.e sreesanth etc who i cant seem to find when searching through the icc 02 database?
Thanks

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea, all you need to know is his birthdate, then you can use the spreadsheet :)

Anarchy666

School Cricketer
Could someone explain what it is? Please.

i assume your asking about the worksheet.

basically its a conversion table, telling you how to convert a players DOB into the code needed to edit them via ArtMoney.

this makes the need for a decrypted database to find out the DOB code redundant. the only decrypted DB is for ICC 2002, which of course won't contain any players who made their debut after 2002, and also won't contain regens.

Users who are viewing this thread