Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

Waheed

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
mate it downloaded just fine but it comes up with some error which says missing file do you know why this could be and do you have any idea of how to fix it.

cheers mate.

SachBro

School Cricketer
Lazy Chestnut, you're the man. Great work dude. This editor will really come in handy improving the abilities and editing the details of all the players that have been tempered with due to lack of an official licence. Kudos Bro. :rtfl

omkar14

School Cricketer
can you pleasee send me a link for the older version as it was working for me? pleasee

thank you

cricket22

Club Cricketer
Sorry for the bump

I installed BLIC 07 again to have a go on it again so i decided to download the editor but when i try to open it it comes up with this message

Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

thanks in advance

umair jalil

School Cricketer
Sorry for the bump

I installed BLIC 07 again to have a go on it again so i decided to download the editor but when i try to open it it comes up with this message

Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

thanks in advance

Download the missing file from that link and follow the instruction ,it worked for me .

Missing 'comdlg32.ocx' Error Fixed

Users who are viewing this thread