Please report game breaking bugs only thread

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@kurtkz the older version shows the above and directs you to your homepage. I've downloaded the new version from your download button and the same appear. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Your newer version if you click no on above, does not support cricket simulations (does have the report option etc.)

I would really like to use your application for Cricket simulation in my league. Your homepage still advertise these features. Tried running it as Administrator also.

Please assist in how to get your application to work - in order to do simulation of leagues here on Planet Cricket! I've tried older versions also, and the fatal error appear like with @Jack Ryder

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Rudolph the simulations should still work - check your commentary folder and it should all still be there. We're unfortunately moving away from Cricket Heroes and on to a different project for simulations. You can check it out here: Digisims

In the meantime, I'll upload a new full version to the site tonight that should resolve that update loop issue.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Hi @kurtkz , you've gone out of your way to help us.Thank you very much!

Last request: Kindly attach latest full version here for us to download. Your site download doesn't work.

Best wishes with DigiSims!

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Allrounder18: That's likely an issue with your internet? Try a download manager. I don't want to upload the zip on PC because I'll need to reupload it here every time I update it (as well as on my site).

kurtkz

Game Developer
On that note, I've uploaded another patch that fixes the action buttons I broke in a previous patch. I've also finally added tablet support for Windows. Run Launcher and make sure that Touchscreen support is enabled and then click Play. Swipe up to the top of the screen to simulate pressing Escape.

Users who are viewing this thread