Please report game breaking bugs only thread

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Downloaded the game off the site onto a new computer, ran it, said it needed an update, updated, and now it hangs on 'importing from cricinfo', it just keeps creating and deleting a blank cricket.db-journal file. Windows 10 if that matters.

EDIT: Never mind, it's running now, just took a while

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Now for an actual game breaking bug:

Started a new game, test match between Aus and Eng at the MCG. I face the first ball and it's ridiculously fast. I go to options in the menu but I was immediately bounced out back to the top level menu. Another menu item did work and after entering that one I was able to get into options

Only the first ball of the over can be played at. For the rest of the over, they will play the same shot as the first delivery, and it's playing at lightning speed again. If there's connection between bat and ball, the batsmen run and there's nothing you can do to stop it, and they don't even run properly they just slide very slowly down the pitch flipping direction several times per second. You can't even go to the menu until after the over has ended.

It's literally unplayable[DOUBLEPOST=1463667517][/DOUBLEPOST]I managed to quit the match and then selected match again from the main menu and it just bounced between the main menu and the match menu until i opened up task manager

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Started a new game, tried to save it after the first over
Code:
RUN @ 20/05/2016 00:25:16

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.949
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE:  at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Field.RenderClouds(Boolean only2D) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Field.cs:line 1882
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21217
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26097
  at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

Yes, Windows 10

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I seem to be unable to load the save file, probably got corrupted by the crash

dancingmongoose

International Coach
It was only 1 maiden over, no loss.

The game doesn't seem to remember that I don't want to play on lightning speed. Every time I open it up it's been reset

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Lots of duplicates in the database, as a result I'm playing against 2 James Andersons

Users who are viewing this thread