Crashed as soon as the ball pitched

Code:
RUN @ 20/05/2016 01:02:07

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.949
PROFILE: test
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
  at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 24222
  at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26259
  at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

kurtkz

Game Developer
New patch is up. Fixes the crash after pitching, uses the correct DLL by default and fixes the bug with setting the game speed.

Allrounder18

Banned
game stops in the middle ,menu replay etc are working but the action has stopped , even the clouds are moving lol. This happend second time now.

May be fielder not picking the ball up (it was there before when the fielder attributes get 0 if you remember)

Allrounder18

Banned
The hang is keep happening and the bowl has been pickup by the fielder too. cant finish match because of the apparent hang.(Keeper pickup the ball and went in to halt mode , also missing runout opportunity)

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
OK. Everyone stop. If your post isn't about a game breaking bug, don't post it. Otherwise I'll ask a mod to close this thread (and with it, my time at PC).

@Allrounder18: To get around the "freeze" bug for now, please save your game and it should continue to the next ball. I can't replicate this so until I can, I'm going to consider it not game breaking.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Upon the ball being returned to the keeper at the end of the 36th over of an exhibition test, the game froze and crashed with no error message.

PS the latest update gets stuck in an update loop but choosing not to update allows access into the game with no problems[DOUBLEPOST=1463739989][/DOUBLEPOST]I might create my own thread where I just post my rambling observations of the game instead of clogging them up here

Allrounder18

Banned
Can't start new career as the game crashes
RUN @ 27/05/2016 10:59:17

VERSION: 2.954
PROFILE: saad

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.DrawPolygon(Int32 x1, Int32 y1, Int32 x2, Int32 y2, Int32 xStep, Colour border, Colour fill) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21014
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22905
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26179
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

Allrounder18

Banned
Game crashing when starting first career mode game.
RUN @ 31/05/2016 04:43:38

VERSION: 2.955
PROFILE: saad

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.DrawPolygon(Int32 x1, Int32 y1, Int32 x2, Int32 y2, Int32 xStep, Colour border, Colour fill) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21014
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22905
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26179

Users who are viewing this thread