Please report game breaking bugs only thread

kurtkz

Game Developer
And I just realised that I didn't map a swipe gesture for running. Will upload another patch on Sunday when I'm back.That should then wrap up the final chapter of Cricket Heroes...

Allrounder18

Banned
WoW the game looks completely different the new graphics and overlays give a new vibrant feeling to this game and also the game seems pretty balance so far , just one little thing that buttons are broken (the ball continues to revolve when I about to bowl and also the buttons are not working) more over in game I cant access options or any other sub menu as after clicking it goes back to the first menu screen

Allrounder18

Banned
The game hangs during the match even though the menu is working , also there is a runout bug AI team first 7 batsmen get runout searching for non existing run by playing to the cover , mid off.

Allrounder18

Banned
Also clicking options on live match menu doesnt work as it send me to the first menu (just as it was before) also game is not playable as the controls are not working (only A S D working , W and i O not working)

All the problems are there as it was before , i think you have reuploaded the 2944 patch.

Users who are viewing this thread